Useless Thread MDCCCXXI - Zaide is pretty cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
iu
I guess you missed the part about over 18,000 attending. But that's ok, keep posting that same 3-year-old picture. :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
The Battle of York was a War of 1812 battle fought in York, Upper Canada (today's Toronto, Ontario, Canada) on April 27, 1813. An American force supported by a naval flotilla landed on the lakeshore to the west and advanced against the town, which was defended by an outnumbered force of regulars, militia, and Ojibway natives under the overall command of Major General Roger Hale Sheaffe, the Lieutenant Governor of Upper Canada.

Sep 19, 2008
i would rather raise money in gta vc (including buying malibu which is 75k) than fix that toilet now

Sep 19, 2008
the good thing about less people in this UT is that there will be no taunts over Canada winning today. Credit to them they outplayed the US. Congrats on your first f***ing WC in 30 years.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
no and i'm not going to

i told you the chain was loose i dont' know hwo to fix that

Just call somebody who has some mechanical ability. I could see you somehow accidently drowning yourself ( in the bowl, not the tank) and not being presentable for a open casket ceremony. Think of your parents.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Just call somebody who has some mechanical ability. I could see you somehow accidently drowning yourself ( in the bowl, not the tank) and not being presentable for a open casket ceremony. Think of your parents.

His parents would probably want to disassociate themselves and give a closed casket funeral anyways.

What with the great shame and dishonour they probably feel and whatnot…

Reactions: Tarantula

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Good, I have a decent recipe for the dough, fridge some of it. Add whatever you like. It's better then delivery and the two big left over slices are will make a good breakfast or lunch. Breakfast, cold, lunch, warmed up. Gotta roll with the dough! :cool:

#TodaysTarantulaTidbit
#CookingWithTarantula :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad