Useless Thread MDCCCXXI - Zaide is pretty cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
It's a satire

It's funny because it's a damning indictment of what politics is actually like in real life and how much of a shambles it is
this country is a satire too but funny

"Nobody we know watches this."

"GUESS WHO'S JUST GOT CAUGHT PEEPIN AT THE TENNIS CLUB?"

"THE VICCA"

Sep 19, 2008
One of the most funniest recurring gags in This Country is how Martin continues to harbor ill will towards Kerry

In the birthday card episode he just signs it "M" :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Oh I forgot to tell you I think I found the US version of "This country" they renamed it something stupid like "This is Faart" or crap like that

I need to look into it more but the commercials make it look like it's some town out in the country or something

Sep 19, 2008
Follows a documentary crew, who go to a small town to study young adults and their current concerns. Their focus is the daily lives of cousins Kelly and Shrub Mallet and their idiosyncratic surroundings.

Sep 19, 2008
@Siamese Dream look at this satire. Look at it.

iu

That's the American Kerry and Kurtan :laugh:

Notice how Kerry even wears Columbus Crew soccer shirts :laugh: just like Swindon town

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
@Tarantula you live in the farmlands of Missisauga but in the city like the GTA I presume you have garages too to park your car in the city

it's the worst

city driving sucks

plus so many streets are one way too

I USED to live out in the middle of nowhere growing up, I moved here as a adult. I like driving out in the country on my own time, hate driving through the GTA when working a deadline. The 401 gets as heavy traffic congestion as does any freeway in LA.

One way streets in the city core actually help, less accidents involving left turns. Toronto only has a few, The Hammer has many more of them. It's a pain in the neck the first time through but afterwards traffic flows much better.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Have to drive to the city tomorrow but don't know where to park or how to deal with parking garages. f***ing scam pos. You park there for too long and they'll tow your car. So stupid.

f*** the city

Huh, most underground places you pull in and park. You keep your ticket with you and use a plastic card, debit or credit to pay at a station when you return to your car. You then get a ticket with a bar code that you scan on the way out that shows you paid and the gates open. Just try not to clip your driver side mirror on the scan station on the way out! :naughty:

I've seen it done. The driver clipped their mirror and stopped with everyone behind them and the gate came down and clipped their hood. People yelling, honking horns and the driver seemed to have a breakdown on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad