Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
iu

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Ugh, got so much snow I will have to dig my car out before running any errands. Drifts past the windows.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Well with 8 arms and (presumably) 8 shovels, it shouldn’t take you long, no? ;)

I didn't bother, once I got down to the car I figured I could make it out. Had to jockey the car back'n'forth but plowed through it. It was a bit trickier backing in when I returned, had some heavy tire ruts. :laugh:

There's two cars near the small retaining wall completely buried. I don't think I've ever seen that dense of a snowfall.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
We were on the rain side of that line. Sounds like we got lucky.

Yeah, you did! I took a look at the weather maps and Ottawa got hit even worse. I did notice rain at the south end of the formation going through western NY state. There were people stranded on the 401 for over 8 hours, and drivers were hand shovelling as the ploughs were stuck in the jam and couldn't move either. :eek:

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Something is wrong is Kent Hughes Quebecois

There's this

Does Kent Hughes speak French?
"); display: inline-block; height: 24px; width: 24px; margin-top: -1px; transform: rotateZ(-180deg);">
Hughes, who grew up on Montreal's West Island, has been living in the Boston area for more than 20 years. Gorton doesn't speak French, but Hughes does. After hiring Gorton, Molson said the new GM would have to speak French.3 hours ago

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Hughes is not pure laine Quebecois but he grew up in Montreal and speaks the language fluently.

Kind of like if you grow up in Italy and are fluent in sign language as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad