May 6, 2009
Charlotte
@Sega Dreamcast the rock is on manningcast

jay-cutler-dont-care.gif

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
[The Office] Jim is a sociopath
We know from the show that Jim is a sociopath, and that his first crime was arson. He was also a serial killer in the past. So I have a theory about what really happened to Jim, but it might be a stretch. The theory: Jim was the one who killed and dismembered all the people he used to work with.
My theory starts when Michael asked him why the company didn't hire him, and Jim explained that he was the last applicant, and they didn't get him because he was the only one who didn't have a criminal record. He also said that he didn't have much of a criminal record because he never stole anything, and he didn't commit arson. He explained that he got fired the first day of his job because he would never take someone's job, and that he took all the people he used to work with to the morgue because he knew it was the only way he could keep them. He also said that he didn't have the people to dispose of them, so he used them for some of his other crimes. One of the people Jim killed was Dwight's wife. He also said that he did not kill anyone after that. He continued to work the morgue until Michael got it, and he continued to kill until Dwight got it. He continued to work there until he was fired because Michael was the only one who didn't have a criminal record, and he killed an employee.
So what do you guys think?

Sep 19, 2008
Serena Williams has confirmed she will not contest the Australian Open next month. The Australian Open's website said the seven-time women's singles champion would not compete in Melbourne ...

Sep 19, 2008
No Serena and No Kenin

Seriously considered skipping this AO like Zaide does but I respect the game too much

I will see who wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad