Useless Thread MDCCCXVII : Who Wants to be a Millionaire Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
It's still a sort of conspiracy theory about whether he was guilty or not

But I think there's no way he wasn't cheating, he was so unsure about the answer to so many of the questions but still plays on anyway, most contestants don't take the risk and just take the money

Sep 19, 2008
@MetalheadPenguinsFan Cable-TV Goodfellas was on this morning on Bravo. When Jimmy starts harassing Morrie early in the movie about his money, the dialogue is clearly edited :laugh:

"WHERE'S MY FREAKIN' MONEY MORRIE"

Sep 19, 2008
Also @John Price I am now on the Lord Palmerston chapter/episode of my Prime Ministers audiobook/podcast
957368.jpg

@Fixed to Ruin

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
By far the weirdest thing about the whole Who Wants to be a Millionaire cheating scandal thing was that it revealed the existence of an underground cabal of quiz nerds who were all conspiring to cheat their way onto the show by hacking the phone lines and shit to make sure they got selected

Major Ingram's wife got selected multiple times and made it into the chair once, and he himself was on it multiple times before he eventually got into the chair and it was one of the other nerds on the show sat in his "fastest finger first" chair who was doing the coughing

Sep 19, 2008
I really wish that show was on a streaming service here. So stupid it isn't.

But at least The Thick of It is on Hulu so I can watch that

Sep 19, 2008
Caesar is all about Bowl Season, people. So, here’s a $50 Free Bet special for tonight’s Miami Beach Bowl showdown between University of Texas San Antonio and San Diego State.

HOW IT WORKS:
Wager $50+ on the money line of the UTSA Roadrunners vs SDSU Aztecs game
If you win your wager, you’ll get a $50 Free Bet if you team wins by 10+ points

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Caesar is all about Bowl Season, people. So, here’s a $50 Free Bet special for tonight’s Miami Beach Bowl showdown between University of Texas San Antonio and San Diego State.

HOW IT WORKS:
Wager $50+ on the money line of the UTSA Roadrunners vs SDSU Aztecs game
If you win your wager, you’ll get a $50 Free Bet if you team wins by 10+ points
On April 21, 2017, it was announced that the Miami Beach Bowl had been sold to ESPN, would relocate to Frisco, Texas, and would be played at Toyota Stadium for the 2017 season.[3] The new bowl game is named the Frisco Bowl.[3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad