Useless Thread MDCCCVIII - Tales of Arise hype thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Will you get Chel 22
Quite possibly.
New engine, Seattle as a team.
I'll just need to see what else is getting changed gameplay wise or with the modes.
Unless they have already been unveiled (Besides the reveal trailer) and I have missed it.

Sep 19, 2008
Sometimes yes, usually no.

I'm genuinely not trying to be a dick, but strictly speaking I'm not asking you if space travel with no real purpose is a net negative; I'm telling you it's a net negative.
It's not

It advanced research and was a step forward

When some dude invented the car and made it more accessible was it a vanity project

Sep 19, 2008
You are saying it is a net negative but after Bezos blasted off to space and back everyone including the Main Stream Media lauded him for it

Believe a guy online or believe the MSM?

Hmm

Sep 19, 2008
You also neglect to understand that these are commoners being belted off into space for the most part. I say that in that they have no training. Many of them don't even wear space suits. So you have an issue with space becoming more of a tourist destination? Tourism is good.

It's not like people are sending instagrams of space all the time like they did with Venice and Mt Everest where tourism has turned them into overused areas

Sep 19, 2008
Explain one negative thing about Bezos / Branson / Musk et al sending commoners to space

I'll wait

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
@Tarantula has Canada legalized betting from your phone yet

Not sure. We have Proline up here which is Government run for years but offered piss poor payouts for parlays only.

Cautious with gambling. Did some semi serious betting with a money partner and bookie during the 1989 and 1990 MLB seasons. If we saw a team with a multigame losing/winning streak we would bet a unit and double down if their streak continued. We were up thousands, I was thinking of a new car for the wife and a bike for me.

End of the day, Reds swept the A's in game 4 and we DID NOT put any dough down and took what we had left after having the account cut down after three world series losses. Eventually did get my money, alot less then if we didn't toss some serious green down on the WS, but it took a while.

Didn't have enough for the car, but I did get a motorcycle and a wack load of traffic tickets and a huge insurance premium. :cool:

PS: Never told the wife about the gambling, it started off with some extra dough so she never knew about the plans for a new car and wasn't upset with the bike. I worked a lot of OT as well.

Sep 19, 2008
Not sure. We have Proline up here which is Government run for years but offered piss poor payouts for parlays only.

Cautious with gambling. Did some semi serious betting with a money partner and bookie during the 1989 and 1990 MLB seasons. If we saw a team with a multigame losing/winning streak we would bet a unit and double down if their streak continued. We were up thousands, I was thinking of a new car for the wife and a bike for me.

End of the day, Reds swept the A's in game 4 and we DID NOT put any dough down and took what we had left after having the account cut down after three world series losses. Eventually did get my money, alot less then if we didn't toss some serious green down on the WS, but it took a while.

Didn't have enough for the car, but I did get a motorcycle and a wack load of traffic tickets and a huge insurance premium. :cool:

PS: Never told the wife about the gambling, it started off with some extra dough so she never knew about the plans for a new car and wasn't upset with the bike. I worked a lot of OT as well.
all they have in us now is these gambling apps on your phone it's stupid

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
At least with legal gambling the bal peen hammer sales have dropped. Some crazy stuff happened to some people...

Sep 19, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad