Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVIII: Shane Gillis Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
The following week in the nation’s capital, Riggs will host alongside Nothing But Net men’s analysts Joel Berry, Jim Boeheim, Carlos Boozer and Luke Hancock. The team will provide pregame, halftime and postgame analysis during the first day of competition and will wrap up action from the day with an hour-long show at 11:30 p.m. Wednesday-Friday.
I find it beyond hilarious & hypocritical that after all those years of trashing the ACC, JimBo has become one of the faces of the ACC Network. :eyeroll: Must be hard up for cash. :nod: Lets hope if he goes to any fan fests he lays off the booze this year and doesn't start accusing teams of "buying a championship." :rolleyes:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

I’ve always loved the T-1000’s liquid regeneration effects here. :nod:

And I love the way Arnie just calmly picks up/reloads/readies that last stray grenade in his M79 like a boss. :yo:

That *click* it makes is so satisfying. :yo: :yo: :yo:

Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20240305_220145965.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Rempe took a couple idiotic penalties last night trying to play tough guy with the most physical team in the NHL. But I'd pay big bucks to see him & Wilson go at it ! :nod:

On a different note......I forgot how much I missed Nicolle Wallace........she eviscerates "Sir" but in a totally different manner than Morning Joe does......she just hysterically laughs at his bumbling/lying nature. :laugh:

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
#onlyInKpop

Chinese fans have shown their disapproval of aespa's Karina after the news of her relationship with actor Lee Jae Wook.

Fans dispatched protest trucks to SM Entertainment's headquarters, signaling their dissatisfaction with Karina. These fans have raised their voices against the idol, expressing anger over her public acknowledgment of her relationship with Lee Jae Wook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad