Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVIII: Shane Gillis Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
“For your sake, as I’ve been saying for years — Donald, for your sake, and for the sake of America, you need to stop watching our show, OK? It’s not good for you. I think that might be why you go out and, like — you’re distracted. You’re tweeting so much,” Scarborough said.

“Why don’t you turn off the television, and why don’t you start working, OK?” he continued. “You do your job, we’ll do ours, and America will be much better off for that. Just go. Turn off the TV, Donald.”

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Are you angry Kasie Hunt will compete with Psycho Joe?
No. I'm angry that "Matty" got hurt last night and may not play Saturday. :cry:

“For your sake, as I’ve been saying for years — Donald, for your sake, and for the sake of America, you need to stop watching our show, OK? It’s not good for you. I think that might be why you go out and, like — you’re distracted. You’re tweeting so much,” Scarborough said.

“Why don’t you turn off the television, and why don’t you start working, OK?” he continued. “You do your job, we’ll do ours, and America will be much better off for that. Just go. Turn off the TV, Donald.”

🤣
Tell me where he was wrong. :dunno:

Sep 19, 2008
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Sebastian Aho scored with 18.9 seconds left, helping Pyotr Kochetkov and the Carolina Hurricanes beat the Florida Panthers 1-0 on Thursday night.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
When Phoenix played at Dallas last month, Luka Doncic responded to a Suns fan from the stands who yelled out he needed to get on the treadmill by signaling for the fan to be kicked out during play and later had words for the fan during a timeout.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
good morning @MetalheadPenguinsFan i will say that purple smiley face cup is nice :laugh:

On my desk??? This little guy?? He’s turquoise actually.

IMG_4170.jpeg

I didn’t know if it’s actually a cup??

I randomly bought it many years ago at a countercultural/pot shop for like $5 because of the overly happy :) on it of course!!! :laugh:

I mostly have kept lighters, pens, and packs of rolling paper in him. :)

Sep 19, 2008
Fire Tablet f***ing pissing me off.

Can't update Fire OS.
Cant' update Google.
Can't install 98% of browsers
Can't install 98% of apps

WTF can I do on this hunk of junk anyway then?

If I already didn't install Youtube TV on this I would have sold it long ago

Sep 19, 2008
Can't even install revanced on my tablet

how tf am I supposed to get ad free youtube then

and then my phone--can't f***ing transfer shit off of it.

Why can't I just have seamless technology transfer. IF I WANT IT, I INSTALL IT

THAT SIMPLE

NO ROADBLOCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad