Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVII: Neil Diamond Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

His twitter feed is now mainly re-tweets from other fans. Not even pictures of himself at games anymore. :cry: He must have been told that the NCAA might sanction us if he is even seen at games. :shakehead An absolute disgrace & travesty.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
DJIA 38,612.24 +48.44 (+0.13%)
But keep telling us how bad the economy is, Forrester ! :help:

That Pens presser was a gong show yesterday. I don't know what happened to Dubas. He is clearly taking his marching order from FSG, and that's what happens when you go from a business run by people like Super Mario, to corporate shills. :cry:

Sep 19, 2008

To be clear, these aren’t the same Star Wars: Battlefront games developed by Dice and published by EA in 2015 and 2017. These are the OG entries in the franchise which were originally available on PS2, Xbox, and PC.

But keep telling us how bad the economy is, Forrester ! :help:

That Pens presser was a gong show yesterday. I don't know what happened to Dubas. He is clearly taking his marching order from FSG, and that's what happens when you go from a business run by people like Super Mario, to corporate shills. :cry:
i don't give a shit as long as my stonks go up

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 19, 2008
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011

I believe there will be online play as well right? 100% buying probably if so.

Sep 19, 2008

Sep 19, 2008

Sep 19, 2008
dumb pieces of shit insist the new college football game is a Madden re-skin

look at the data, it's literally not that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad