Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVI: Taylor and Travis Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Because his price tag was set too high. He overpriced himself.

Cope more.

He should be asking for as much money as possible to leave his competitive team and go to some shit hole that might tank his reputation and prevent him from getting another chance at a HC job.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I'll say it again, should've fired Ron Rivera last year when he gave up with his team still in the playoff race.

If that level of incompetence wasn't a fireable offense, then your team is seemingly okay with having an incompetent coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
robocop was a really good movie by the director of starship troopers too

You can see some common features like the news reports !

My dude you need ADHD medication in the worst way
cope more with Mac being a magat

Cope more.

He should be asking for as much money as possible to leave his competitive team and go to some shit hole that might tank his reputation and prevent him from getting another chance at a HC job.
Washington has a new GM and nearly 90m in cap space.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
As bricked up as I am constantly I don't think watching Showgirls would sit well with me.

Didn't complete Total Recall, I've reached the scene where he is signing up for work

Also the infamous scene where he is thrown out while yelling "WHAT THE f*** DID I DO WRONG?" :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
The team just went 3-14 and has the second overall pick, yet your GM says you're not in a total rebuild.

Something is amiss there.
We have our own Brad Holmes though who is going to fill the team with talent like Lions did with St Brown and Gibbs

tss holmes he a detective or something

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Didn't complete Total Recall, I've reached the scene where he is signing up for work

Are you talking about the new one because I don't know what you're talking about.

Also the infamous scene where he is thrown out while yelling "WHAT THE f*** DID I DO WRONG?" :laugh:

After his memory implant got f***ed up, Rekall wipes his memory and dumps him in a taxi, and while he's going home his coworkers confronted him about going to Rekall. When the Danny Devito looking guy pulls a gun, Arnold says that line.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
kick

Are you talking about the new one because I don't know what you're talking about.

After his memory implant got f***ed up, Rekall wipes his memory and dumps him in a taxi, and while he's going home his coworkers confronted him about going to Rekall. When the Danny Devito looking guy pulls a gun, Arnold says that line.
I haven't seen the old one in a long time and I never finished it, I just remember him signing up for a job and riding a train

this might be it

In 2084, Mars is a colonized world under the tyrannical regime of Vilos Cohaagen, who controls the mining of valuable turbinium ore. On Earth, construction worker Douglas Quaid experiences recurring dreams about Mars and a mysterious woman. Intrigued, he visits Rekall, a company that implants realistic false memories, and chooses one set on Mars (with a blue sky) where he is a Martian secret agent.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I'm an expert on Total Recall.

He never signs up for a job. He already has a job as a lowly construction worker. (Even though society is capable of colonizing Mars, they somehow still need beefy dudes operating jackhammers on Earth, lirl)

Just watch it. It's one of the quintessential 80's sci-fi action movies, up there with Robocop and Terminator.

Sep 19, 2008
"What, the f*** did I do wrong!" :laugh:

some of the memes for that scene are hilarious

"When you say hello boys and girls in 2024"

"WHAT THE f*** DID I DO WRONG!"

Sep 19, 2008
of course total recall is on mgm+ and paramount+

f*** that

"you blabbed Quaid. you blabbed about mars" 😂

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
My first car was a 1995 Ford Taurus, same gen as the one Robocop drives.

Mine was not matte black, it was a hideous shade of puke green.

Sep 19, 2008
Ben Johnson repeatedly turning down teams. why interview then.

"I'm single. but I've got a boyfriend."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany