Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVI: Taylor and Travis Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
I'm just chilling trying to enjoy my coding time and ig just slips blatantly inappropriate videos rofl

like I can't get bricked up now I'm busy lol

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I'm just chilling trying to enjoy my coding time and ig just slips blatantly inappropriate videos rofl

like I can't get bricked up now I'm busy lol
Judging on the IG's & You Tubes you spammed here this afternoon I'm not in the least surprised you are getting :naughty: videos slipped to you.

And how can you be busy "coding" if you are non-stop spamming us with Asian females? :dunno:

Sep 19, 2008
Judging on the IG's & You Tubes you spammed here this afternoon I'm not in the least surprised you are getting :naughty: videos slipped to you.

And how can you be busy "coding" if you are non-stop spamming us with Asian females? :dunno:
You got one thing right they are Asian females

mercy 💀

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
MacGruber is the funniest SNL movie I can think of.

Probably would have sucked if it wasn't rated R though.

Val Kilmer and Kristen Wiig were great.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
the fu nniest thing would be playing RDR2 with car mods. Just going around in a car shooting bad guys :laugh:

Bijelo

Oct 23, 2022
First Flat
About white.

About foreigners.

White very often likes Christmas, women, hockey, MMA, more sports, country, rock, industrial metal, more music, capitalism, work, money, believe, the military what I manage to know.

Foreigners very often likes football, rap, democracy, pop, women, reggae, techno, dance, communism, believe, thinks, boxing, money, the military I seem to know.

The mens know posential clans.

Sep 19, 2008
wow youtube actually working properly and blocking ads after I cleared cache

why should I see any f***ING ADS ON YOUTUBE

THEY JUST DELAY WHAT I'M TRYING TO WATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad