Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
1704995230409.png

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
i spent an hour just flipping through IG and I got the "We're [blank] of course we" trend like 20 or 30 times even though I REPEATEDLY TOLD IG NOT TO SEND ME THOSE REELS ANYMORE

IT'S NOT FUNNY

IT'S DUMB

Shouldn't you be using some kind of AI or machine learning to tell what people like and you know give them more of that

I do not like that meme

Do not send me it

I keep telling TikTok to stop sending me Barstool Sports videos (because it's random stolen content completely unrelated to sports), yet they keep showing them to me.

I assume Barstool is promoting the videos and it overrides my request to not see them.

Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
I keep telling TikTok to stop sending me Barstool videos (because they're stolen content), yet they keep showing them to me.

I assume Barstool is promoting the videos and it overrides my request to not see them.
it's like me repeatedly getting tiktok ads on youtube which I repeatedly block or label as spam

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Enshittification has become a bit of a buzzword, but it definitely applies to TikTok.

Once you realize that they can either show you relevant content the algorithm recommends or they can show you content that gets them paid, it all makes sense when you keep seeing random shit that you've never shown any interest in.

Sep 19, 2008
Saban was insistent, though, that the changing landscape in college football was not the reason he was leaving.

"Don't make it about that. It's not about that," Saban said. "To me, if you choose to coach, you don't need to be complaining about all that stuff. You need to adjust to it and adapt to it and do the best you can under the circumstances and not complain about it. Now, I think everybody is frustrated about it. We had an SEC conference call, 14 coaches on there [Wednesday], and there's not one guy you can talk to who really understands what's happening in college football and thinks that it's not an issue.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Saban was insistent, though, that the changing landscape in college football was not the reason he was leaving.

"Don't make it about that. It's not about that," Saban said. "To me, if you choose to coach, you don't need to be complaining about all that stuff. You need to adjust to it and adapt to it and do the best you can under the circumstances and not complain about it. Now, I think everybody is frustrated about it. We had an SEC conference call, 14 coaches on there [Wednesday], and there's not one guy you can talk to who really understands what's happening in college football and thinks that it's not an issue.
Oh but you INSISTED he quit for the same reason Jim Bo quit. :rolleyes: Jim Bo needs to read the bolded part. :nod:

Or you can just go running home with your tail tucked between your legs, insisting that's not the reason you're suddenly retiring, lirl
Even if he's lying, it's a better look than that crybaby asshole Boeheim bitching about teams "buying their way into the Final Four"

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Even if he's lying, it's a better look than that crybaby asshole Boeheim bitching about teams "buying their way into the Final Four"

If they have such a problem with it that they're willing to quit, then they should be willing to air their grievances out in public.

People are going to assume that's why, so they might as well just say their piece and take the lumps.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

I'm done with McAfee. What a hypocritical, petty little bitch. He apparently got miffed that ESPN pulled his show today to cover the Hoodie story (imagine that....wanting to cover the biggest story in decades) so he calls his buddy, who's going to get him involved with a slander suit some day, that he claimed was done appearing for the year, just to spite ESPN. Pathetic. :shakehead And Gameday will survive without him and all of his nobody "celebrity pickers" that he brings on the show.

Sep 19, 2008

I'm done with McAfee. What a hypocritical, petty little bitch. He apparently got miffed that ESPN pulled his show today to cover the Hoodie story (imagine that....wanting to cover the biggest story in decades) so he calls his buddy, who's going to get him involved with a slander suit some day, that he claimed was done appearing for the year, just to spite ESPN. Pathetic. :shakehead And Gameday will survive without him and all of his nobody "celebrity pickers" that he brings on the show.

bitch

did he hurt your feelings snowflake

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad