Useless Thread MDCCCLXXX - Kairi ft. Wargames this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

Who in the ever blazing F*** is Theo Von???? :rant: Is MacAfee picking these people? :help: Besides me having absolutely no clue who he is, he apparently has no ties to either school. Who is your target audience GameDay? And you wonder why people are tuning into Big Nude now. :shakehead

Sep 19, 2008
in today's f***ing dumbass "stop adding shit nobody wants windows" rant

every time I try to open a mp4 file it takes like 30 seconds to stall until showing a dumb "DO YOU WANT TO OPEN THIS FILE" box

YES I DO WANT TO OPEN IT

Just, I don't understand why Windows 11 makes things so difficult. I want to open pictures and video. Please allow me to do this without a popup every time asking if I want to do it. If I didn't want to do it I wouldn't have clicked the file. Idiot.

"BUT SECURITAH"

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
If they wanted to go outside the box for a Celebrity Picker, Morning Joe would have been a great choice......after all he has a tie to Alabama. And again........8 NFL teams not playing either Sunday or Monday & they couldn't think of ONE ex player from either school? Look I will admit McAfee is good for Gameday but if he is going to be running the show & picking celebrity pickers they can kiss their ratings success buh-bye. :nod:

Sep 19, 2008
If they wanted to go outside the box for a Celebrity Picker, Morning Joe would have been a great choice......after all he has a tie to Alabama. And again........8 NFL teams not playing either Sunday or Monday & they couldn't think of ONE ex player from either school? Look I will admit McAfee is good for Gameday but if he is going to be running the show & picking celebrity pickers they can kiss their ratings success buh-bye. :nod:
why does a gameday picker have to be an athlete?

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
why does a gameday picker have to be an athlete?
Where did I say it "had to be" an athlete? :help: Did you not read my post above where I suggested Morning Joe? I mean seriously!!!!! Did anyone on ESPN read this clown's twitter feed? I mean how could anyone read his twitter feed and think "yeah, he's perfect for College Gameday"? Yeah this reeks more & more like McAfee by the minute. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad