Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
He got a big smile, he's fake news
Just run for cover, you've got nothing left to lose

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Dominik Mysterio's whole gimmick is getting booed. It's like Cena all over again, with the crowds "hating" him so much that he gets one of the biggest reactions on the entire show.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
How am I, as a casual fan, supposed to keep up with all of these factions, and more importantly, why should I care

Damage CTRL

Why do they spell it like that, are they computer hackers

Damage control is about the prevention of further damage. Is this a peace-based wrestling faction

Last edited:
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
so wait bayleef isn't on damage CTRL anymore?

1700746994487.jpeg

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
AEW has way too many people in general
They do. And their solution is to put everyone in factions. It seems to work though, although I'm not a big fan of everyone being in one. It seems to take the focus out of some very talented wrestlers. My main issue with AEW, and the reason I don't watch besides the very occasionnal PPV (like 2 or 3 times per year), is all the cross-brand work they do which makes things hard to follow, and the sheer amount of titles that get defended on their shows as a result.

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast
Sep 19, 2008
They do. And their solution is to put everyone in factions. It seems to work though, although I'm not a big fan of everyone being in one. It seems to take the focus out of some very talented wrestlers. My main issue with AEW, and the reason I don't watch besides the very occasionnal PPV (like 2 or 3 times per year), is all the cross-brand work they do which makes things hard to follow, and the sheer amount of titles that get defended on their shows as a result.
and it's still better than wwe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad