Useless Thread MDCCCLXXVIII : Halloween Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
We need to suspend the Florida Panthers because they unfairly hit tom Wilson and prevented us from having a power play into overtime.

Suspend everyone! Cancel everyone!

bunch of sore losers whining about michigan rofl

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
1699645969449.png

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Wake up at 7:30 with a massive migraine, can't f***ing talk because my throat is irritated and it's cold AS f*** out and raining. And to add insult to injury I have to f***ing go out in my pajamas and f***ing take the trash out because it's Trash Friday. f*** off. f*** off. f*** off.

51 degrees rofl

Go f*** yaself

"b ut you've never complained about fall weather before"

I COMPLAIN EVERY TIME IT GOES UNDER 60 BECAUSE MY BODY CAN'T HANDLE COLD

And here you’d think with all ze newfound blubber you’ve packed on due to all ze shit you eat, you’d be warmer….

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
"Big Nude"??? :shakehead Yeah, I'll still be watching Gameday so I can hear from objective people like Finebaum & Heather Dinich while listening to Dez while like the baby he is when it comes to his alma mater. Again, it could have been a LOT worse.

Mr. McClure again explains things better than I could.

Insulting Coach Nerd.......who I know you LOVE, does not help your cause either. :shakehead

Ok I'll be back later.

Sep 19, 2008
"Big Nude"??? :shakehead Yeah, I'll still be watching Gameday so I can hear from objective people like Finebaum & Heather Dinich while listening to Dez while like the baby he is when it comes to his alma mater. Again, it could have been a LOT worse.

Mr. McClure again explains things better than I could.

Insulting Coach Nerd.......who I know you LOVE, does not help your cause either. :shakehead

Ok I'll be back later.
Troy is a clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad