Useless Thread MDCCCLXXVIII : Halloween Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
I've gotten to that age where I barely play video games anymore. RDR2, played one mission and quit lol. Still like 1% into the game. Followed Charles, shot the deer, shot the bear even though Charles told me not to :laugh: then brought the shit back to the chef and quit. What else am I supposed to do on this f***ing mountain lol.

And if you thought GTA V took forever to load...RDR2...

well it is pretty though

Sep 19, 2008
The Miami Herald has learned that Ruiz and his health insurance claims company LifeWallet — previously known as MSP Recovery — are the target of federal civil and criminal investigations. The ongoing federal probes mark an unprecedented level of trouble for the one-time TV host whose business practices and out-sized lifestyle evoke comparisons to Donald Trump.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article277250318.html#storylink=cpy

Sep 19, 2008
Jar Jar Price, shut up
1698764524236.jpeg

Sep 19, 2008
let me guess, you hated Interstellar because you hate Nolan and anything TDK and MoS

were you fuming all flight about it, did you get rustled

"Why are they on the moon can't they just travel everywhere by lunar rover. Why is he hitchhiking."

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
let me guess, you hated Interstellar because you hate Nolan and anything TDK and MoS

were you fuming all flight about it, did you get rustled

"Why are they on the moon can't they just travel everywhere by lunar rover. Why is he hitchhiking."

I've already told you that I've seen it before and it's a really good movie.

Nolan's a great director, just a bit of a pompous twat with his audio mixing nonsense.

If I'm watching your movie and I have to keep turning the volume up for dialog and down for action sequences, you f***ed up and made your movie harder to watch.

Sep 19, 2008
I've already told you that I've seen it before and it's a really good movie.

Nolan's a great director, just a bit of a pompous twat with his audio mixing nonsense.

If I'm watching your movie and I have to keep turning the volume up for dialog and down for action sequences, you f***ed up and made your movie harder to watch.
subtitles

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
The Miami Herald has learned that Ruiz and his health insurance claims company LifeWallet — previously known as MSP Recovery — are the target of federal civil and criminal investigations. The ongoing federal probes mark an unprecedented level of trouble for the one-time TV host whose business practices and out-sized lifestyle evoke comparisons to Donald Trump.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article277250318.html#storylink=cpy
That's nice........find an article from August ! :shakehead Let me know if you find a more recent article......or better yet, let me know if you find anything recent on the NCAA investigating The U. :nod:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I love how these people whine about having to buy 6 different streaming services.......while I have everything I need with my trusty Comcast Cable which I will NEVER give up. :yo:

#CryMeARiver
#CheaperIsNotBetter

Sep 19, 2008
I love how these people whine about having to buy 6 different streaming services.......while I have everything I need with my trusty Comcast Cable which I will NEVER give up. :yo:

#CryMeARiver
#CheaperIsNotBetter
Wtf are you talking about. they already put select panthers games on ESPN plus surely. and a playoff game will be on peacock.

Sep 19, 2008
I have Comcast internet and it's fine unless they randomly want to turn it off to do work and leave the whole neighborhood and local businesses without internet for 8 hours at a time

Sep 19, 2008
I lied I can take some time off from sitting in front of this computer to lie down next door

which I am about to do right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad