not allowed to post the katt williams marijuana bit

"This shit called Death, *****" :laugh:

"That don't even sound attractive!"

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Just finished reviewing the tape of 4ot I'm not happy
Can you be a wee bit more specific? I am assuming you are upset about the disallowed goal in OT#1. :dunno:

Anyways, happy as I am about the win, I still think how the referees handle OT's are BS. You can't tell me that there were no penalties that took place during 99% of the extra 4 periods. :shakehead Please......call the game the same way you would in the 1st period. Just like no one wants to watch a 5 hour baseball game.......no one wants to stay up until 2AM to watch a post season hockey game no matter how great it may have been. And I say that knowing the Meth Cats likely would have lost if that were the case.

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast
Sep 19, 2008
I'm not going to lie I enjoy seeing my enemies face retribution or disappear

Perhaps it's just me being a petty son of a bitch but if you are a shitty poster or attention seeker and you delete an account like this that's only good for the internet

Although the reason I dislike that certain individual is as petty as can be, guy spammed memes every day for weeks lol. after 3 days it's like "okay bud we get the point"

Ok this is the 2nd time you have posted this. You know how I feel about cryptic posts :shakehead

This account has been suspended​

Sep 19, 2008
i don't know about you but i can't think of a reason to voluntarily delete an account

probably saying too much here so just going to pipe down and watch some more twitch. have a good day. :)

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I'm not going to lie I enjoy seeing my enemies face retribution or disappear

Perhaps it's just me being a petty son of a bitch but if you are a shitty poster or attention seeker and you delete an account like this that's only good for the internet

Although the reason I dislike that certain individual is as petty as can be, guy spammed memes every day for weeks lol. after 3 days it's like "okay bud we get the point"
Again, the concept of having "enemies" on this forum just blows my mind. :help:

"Attention seeker".......is it just me or is anyone else here seeing some kind of irony with this comment? :laugh:

Now you have me doing random searches to see who this may be. Thank goodness my 1st guess was wrong. How about doing me a solid and pm me the identity of this "enemy"? :rolleyes:

Sep 19, 2008

A reason to head to Wally World...

Again, the concept of having "enemies" on this forum just blows my mind. :help:

"Attention seeker".......is it just me or is anyone else here seeing some kind of irony with this comment? :laugh:

Now you have me doing random searches to see who this may be. Thank goodness my 1st guess was wrong. How about doing me a solid and pm me the identity of this "enemy"? :rolleyes:
None of your business

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

A reason to head to Wally World...

None of your business

Fair enough, but then why even bother with these cryptic posts? If you are so excited about people no longer posting that fine, but no need to share it with everyone unless you give us some context behind it and not just some vague reasoning. :nod: Anyways, I am no longer curious since the 4 people I suspected are still very much active.

Sep 19, 2008
I'm excited because that person was a f***ing jagoff

he's gone now

and yes I can talk about it openly because it's not a HFBoards poster lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad