Useless Thread MDCCCLXI Doug Plagens/Steve Goldstein Appreciation Thread

Sep 19, 2008
The internet is not only down here but for any surrounding business. How an I supposed to eat out without internet now

f***

Probably can't withdraw from atm. Need internet for that too. Our society is wired by internet. When you take it down we're all f***ed

Sep 19, 2008
@Paul Simonon I'm going to have to need your entertainment during these dark times. Humor me.

Comcast. We are repairing your internet. It'll be back up at 5.

We are repairing your internet. It'll be back up at 6:30.

We are repairing your internet. It'll be back up at 7:20.

NO HOW ABOUT YOU f***ING FIX IT NOW BECAUSE I CAN'T USE ANY INTERNET HERE AT HOME, I CAN'T GO OUT BECAUSE THE LOCAL BUSINESSES ALSO HAVE NO INTERNET. FIX THAT SHIT NOW

Sep 19, 2008
No internet

f***ing sucks

f***er

Every whee I go I use my f***in credit card. I don't carry cash.

I can't do SHIT

Now thus internet shutdown happens and I can't eat out I can't surf boards I can't watch TV I can't play computer games I can't watch the draft lottery

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
No internet

f***ing sucks

f***er

Every whee I go I use my f***in credit card. I don't carry cash.

I can't do SHIT

Now thus internet shutdown happens and I can't eat out I can't surf boards I can't watch TV I can't play computer games I can't watch the draft lottery
I have never heard of such a thing. First of all, this is why you need to keep food in your house. But more importantly, unless electricity is out there is no reason you can't go out to a dining establishment. I have NEVER heard of restaurants not functioning just because Comcast internet is down. Same thing with ATM's. Once again I feel like we are not getting the full story and I am well aware we won't be getting it no matter how hard I try. :help:

No CBS evening News tonight how will I stay informed
You'll watch one of the many other options you have.

Sep 19, 2008
I have never heard of such a thing. First of all, this is why you need to keep food in your house. But more importantly, unless electricity is out there is no reason you can't go out to a dining establishment. I have NEVER heard of restaurants not functioning just because Comcast internet is down. Same thing with ATM's. Once again I feel like we are not getting the full story and I am well aware we won't be getting it no matter how hard I try. :help:

You'll watch one of the many other options you have.
it's true i went to two businesses and both said they couldn't process credit card payments because of no internet throughout the neighborhood

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
It's all rigged
I'm normally not a conspiracy guy, especially given that had the lottery been rigged in 2015 they would have rigged it for literally any other team, but the way this particular one was done tonight with the screwups...it almost makes one wonder. If they were hypothetically going to rig it, Chicago is 100% the team they would have rigged it for, it's totally on brand for a shit league run by shit people.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Screenshot_20230508-211452.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad