Useless Thread MDCCCLVIII : VKM Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
good old Seth Putnam lmao
I miss that cracked-out, politically-incorrect, questionably-talented, crazy motherf***er.

Today’s world could sure use him and G.G. Allin to help keep things interesting…. :laugh:

What are the odds he actually says "good morning" to them when he wakes up to them each morning? :help:

Or kisses them goodnight….

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Dear Canada Post,

f*** you,, f*** you, f*** you!!!! You are lazy, incompetent, f***ing useless, moronic,, shit-sucking dildos, and I hope your "postal service" (or lack thereof rather) company continues to tank.

Seriously...eat a dickmeat sammich.

:shakehead

On a much more happy related-note, I finally got my custom-made 1/1 "Karma Cup" Hash Kettle last night though. :D :D :yo: :yo: :yo:

Thank Christ!!!

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Let’s be real…in terms of sounding truly dark and ominously “evil”…that heroin-haze bassline/guitar intro in Megadeth’s “Looking Down The Cross” alone…. > 80% of Slayer’s whole recorded career output of riffs and shit quite frankly…

@TheGreenTBer

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Awesome, now everyone in my house is sick

LOL_SICK.jpg

Let’s be real…in terms of sounding truly dark and ominously “evil”…that heroin-haze bassline/guitar intro in Megadeth’s “Looking Down The Cross” alone…. > 80% of Slayer’s whole recorded career output of riffs and shit quite frankly…
@TheGreenTBer
Honestly I don't like much of Slayer's content after the 80's.

Reign in Blood, however, was for a period my favorite album of all time and it's definitely Top 10 forever. Not sure what is my favorite right now.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Awesome, now everyone in my house is sick

View attachment 690745

Honestly I don't like much of Slayer's content after the 80's.

Reign in Blood, however, was for a period my favorite album of all time and it's definitely Top 10 forever. Not sure what is my favorite right now.

With Slayer all you really need IMO are “Reign In Blood” and “Hell Awaits” that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad