USA WJC TV Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newfie John

Hall of Famer
Jul 3, 2005
The US is showing it live? Oh, wow. I thought they only showed these games depending on if they won or not.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
The only game that is being shown live is the USA vs Canada game on Center Ice, all the other games on FSN and Center ice are tape delayed..usally by a full day.

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
I e-mailed my satellite provider in the States and asked them about showing more Canadian world junior games on Center Ice. Here is their response:

Thank you for your email. Upon reviewing your inquiry, we have found that the NHL Center Ice Package does not carry any championship games. This is because championship games are normally broadcasted nationwide. We currently do not have any updates on the junior hockey championship games. For future information regarding these games, please log on to our web site, www.dishnetwork.com.

:shakehead :cry:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
How come 2 years ago they had all Canada games and this year its only US games and it's only tape delay

Sherlock

Aug 2, 2005
Minne-snow-ta
Is that really all you can get with CI in the states? Just those three or four games (or whatever it was -- I forget now)?

That's just not right.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Don't know if anybody noticed but on CI, after the USA Game they aired the Canada vs Sweden game right after. Unfortunately I taped it and only got 30 minute of the Canada game so I didnt get to watch the whole thing, hopefully CI will continue to do that for the other games.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
FLYLine88 said:
Don't know if anybody noticed but on CI, after the USA Game they aired the Canada vs Sweden game right after. Unfortunately I taped it and only got 30 minute of the Canada game so I didnt get to watch the whole thing, hopefully CI will continue to do that for the other games.

I got home at 4:15 from work and there was nothing on

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
go kim johnsson 514 said:
I got home at 4:15 from work and there was nothing on

My Tivo was taping until 4:00 before it cut off and the game was on till then. Not sure if DirecTV kept it on longer for the 2nd game or if they cut it off after 4 sometimes.

goldenchild

Jun 18, 2003
Howard 100
Visit site
FLYLine88 said:
My Tivo was taping until 4:00 before it cut off and the game was on till then. Not sure if DirecTV kept it on longer for the 2nd game or if they cut it off after 4 sometimes.

It was cut off by DTV, the Canada game was only on a half hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad