USA WJC TV Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Excellent, thanks for the thread. Hopefully FSN West and West 2 will carry at least some of the games.

The Slap Shop

Shop Like a King
Dec 23, 2002
Visit site
Bryanbryoil said:
Excellent, thanks for the thread. Hopefully FSN West and West 2 will carry at least some of the games.

Oh I doubt they will they never do. I got the Fox Sports College Channels so hopefully those will show them.

X-SHARKIE

Awesome, if they show the USA games on Center Ice, I expect the rest of TSN's games will too.

My fox sports net is a mixture between North and another one....so sometimes I get fox sports net norths programming...other times I dont.

Frustrating..Hope I get all the games!

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Great news! This confirms Center Ice is airing WC games! Though USA Hockey.com only released the games the US is on but im sure all the games will be on that Canada is showing. Happy day :D :D

Jazz

Hey, that's good for you guys that you get to watch this now... :handclap:

Now, especially because the USA are favored in this tournament, get some friends together who are only casual fans (or normally don't follow hockey) and convert them (play the patriotism card as well.)

MetalMilitia

Jan 8, 2005
Great news! I am more excited to watch team USA than I am to watch team Canada. The only reasons would be because of Pierre McQuire, the horrendous Team Canada jerseys, and because Bobby "Dangles" Ryan plays for the US. :handclap: The only problem with team USA is that Robbie Schremp will be playing ....I hate that guy

BrentZ10

Jun 30, 2005
CI is basically full for the 26th so I don't see how they are going to show any games without cutting some NHL games.

Jim Boeheim

Sep 20, 2005
Rochester
Didn't you notice?
All games, save the Canada/US match, are tape-delayed.
Better not get your hockey news that day or you'll already know the score.

BrentZ10

Jun 30, 2005
jimmyboehiem said:
Didn't you notice?
All games, save the Canada/US match, are tape-delayed.
Better not get your hockey news that day or you'll already know the score.
I had only seen a US schedule and I knew they would be tape delayed because TSN was showing them tape delayed in the first place. I didn't know about Canada though.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
FLYLine88 said:
Great news! This confirms Center Ice is airing WC games! Though USA Hockey.com only released the games the US is on but im sure all the games will be on that Canada is showing. Happy day :D :D

The Canada games will not be part of the Center Ice package.Center Ice is picking up the TSN feed of the USA games on replay the following day at 1pm

http://www.indemand.com/sports/nhl2...Id=36176&titleFilter=&monthOffset=0&submit=Go

Scroll down to December 27,December 29 and December 31

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
Wow the people at Center Ice are Miracle Worker's....airing a game on december 26th at 1 pm that isn't played until december 26th at 11 pm? NOW that is a game im willing to bet on! :)

NCSENSFAN

Sep 2, 2005
I have been sending emails for the past four or five days asking center Ice to show the Team Canada games in the states. Unlike others who have posted responses I have not gotten one as of yet.

Please keep sending emails to Center Ice

EMail Link

Thanks

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
In previous WJC's,the games were in the morning or early afternoon in North America.Tonight,NHL Center Ice has 12 games to broadcast.Where does Canada-Finland fit in?When the WJC's were in Finland two years ago,CI carried all of the TSN games.The only game being carried live on CI(as of right now)is US and Canada on New Year's Eve at 7pm.For obvious reasons ;)

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
NCSENSFAN said:
I have been sending emails for the past four or five days asking center Ice to show the Team Canada games in the states. Unlike others who have posted responses I have not gotten one as of yet.

Please keep sending emails to Center Ice

EMail Link

Thanks

Their offices are closed today because of Christmas falling on a Sunday

NCSENSFAN

Sep 2, 2005
I started emailing last Tuesday, never got a response. I understand about CI being loaded tonight but it does not mean that they can not tape delay the games and put them on after the early 7:00 games/7:30 games tonight instead of putting it on tomorrow at 1 pm or not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad