GDT: USA vs. Sweden | January 5th, Final; 1:30 PM EST, 7:30 PM Local

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
So the brawl was because Leonard blew kisses towards the Swedish players' girlfriends.
They were probably as sad about the loss . Thats just lowlife behaviour, Not cool or funny. Like pissing on someone u just knocked unconscious. You dont have to be a asshat to win and absolutly not when u win. Not a great thing to teach other kids.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
How does something like this work? Do the players get some type of special ID or card?

They probably just do it through the Chipotle app. They could give them a ton of rewards points or something, that they could use to get free stuff.

So the team gets free Chipotle for a year for winning world juniors.

Howard:
[Laughs] Oh yeah!

Do they give you a card? How do you redeem the free Chipotle for a year?

Howard:
It starts next week for us. It just goes through our phone. Right on our app, they just load it in every day. I'll be looking to abuse that for sure.

Is it unlimited? Like, can you go three times a day if you wanted to?

Howard:
I don't know yet. I haven't gotten the full details. But I think it's either one entree a day or one swipe a day. I'm not sure yet completely.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
I still enjoy chipotle so I would be very excited. One of the more well-rounded and consistent quick food options. The corn and the “hot” salsa are elite

Reactions: Bocephus86

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad