Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I can't stand intergender wrestling.

Reason being I can't buy it, maybe if it were Ronda or Shayna that would be a little different because they actually have legitimate fighting background at the highest level.

But I like my wrestling to be a little realistic and if you put say Kevin Owens against Liv Morgan, and have Liv win or have it be even competitive I find it ridiculous because I know that if it were real Kevin Owens would kick her ass up and down that Arena from one end to the other.

She would get her ass handed to her.

And because I know that's the case 95% of the time I can't suspend my disbelief to believe Liv Morgan VS Kevin Owens, or any man VS woman match even remotely competitive.

Now like I said there are possible exceptions to that, if you took Kevin Owens and put him against Ronda then yeah you can have Ronda win because she could legitimately grab his arm and snap it in half.

But those examples are few and far between so in general you shouldn't be doing it, unless you have a Rousey, or an Amanda Nunes somebody like that that's a super athlete.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad