Post-Game Talk: Undefeated when Ryan Reaves plays!

3 celestial bodies

• Kevin “the hands” Rooney

• Big Reavo

• Alexander the Awful

• Julius Gauthier

• Alexey Laferanov

• 420 Blais it

• Fat Kakko

• Tyler Waldo

• Niles Lundsmith

• Patrick Meth

• Labor Hirek

• Greg Eggs

• Dylan Stone

• Dryden Hunts

• Michael Robertson

• William Cuylee

• Miguel Barron

• Schneider Bacon

• Lance Pastanemi

• Marcus Naslund

Results are only viewable after voting.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Lower body injury, left after the 1st period. Nothing obvious happened during the play, never saw the injury occur. Gallant said it wasn't something serious, and then today they said he's just day to day but won't play today

This is why the vets have lackluster efforts out there ,trying to avoid injury. Its the kids who are really putting an effort because they are trying to make the team or get promoted with more ice time.

Sounds like it’s nothing major with him but still have to be careful in these meaningless games which is why I don’t put too much stock in the overall team results.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
This is why the vets have lackluster efforts out there ,trying to avoid injury. Its the kids who are really putting an effort because they are trying to make the team or get promoted with more ice time.

Sounds like it’s nothing major with him but still have to be careful in these meaningless games which is why I don’t put too much stock in the overall team results.
Refreshing POV!
giphy.webp

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas

Can we just sticky this to the top of each page to pre-empt the suicidal over reactions when this nearly full NHL lineup destroys us tonight while Strome Laf and Kakko comprise virtually all of our non-4th line talent against Bergeron, Marchand, Pastrnak, Hall, Smith, McAvoy, Carlo, Grzylczyk, etc.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Can we start prepping for the games that matter yet? Or are we still evaluating our junior players jfc

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Can we just sticky this to the top of each page to pre-empt the suicidal over reactions when this nearly full NHL lineup destroys us tonight while Strome Laf and Kakko comprise virtually all of our non-4th line talent against Bergeron, Marchand, Pastrnak, Hall, Smith, McAvoy, Carlo, Grzylczyk, etc.

While I understand that Gallant said he will play basically our lineup the last 2 preseason games I feel like we are missing an opportunity for different looks with a free pass. I know the only roster spots open are 3rd D pair and 4th line, but down have to run Hunt on the point on PP or giving McKegg multiple games or Geersten a shot doesn't make sense long term either.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
We will play well just in time to get destroyed by our metro rivals again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad