Ukranian hockey and an UGLY incident

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
lmao the offending player's reasoning and apology is complete horseshit.

Good freaking lord is that beyond reprehensible.

MadLuke

Jan 18, 2011
Looking at the video, I feel like one of the black player teammate that was on the ice fighting him would have been appropriate for everyone (including Deniskin that would have prefered it I think).

Apr 9, 2009
USA
You can't put a label on a person without knowing him well enough. Even good ppl do mistakes. Dumb are those who generalize ppl after a single mistake.

I just did, and will continue to label racists as dumb. I grew up around plenty of them in southeastern Ohio. They're dumb.

They're not smart enough to use critical thinking. That's why they're racist.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
I just did, and will continue to label racists as dumb. I grew up around plenty of them in southeastern Ohio. They're dumb.
They're not smart enough to use critical thinking. That's why they're racist.
There are plenty of good ppl who don't use critical thinking, who aren't racist.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
How's that suspension compared to other suspensions in that league? Is that fine a lot of money in Ukraine?

By NHL standards, 3 games is usually an illegal move, but nothing crazy serious
13 games however, is usually a super dangerous and intentional move. To suspend a guy without history for 13 games, he needs to almost kill his victim.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
So he should just shut up and skate rather than condemn racism. Real smart take there.

What do you think Andrey deserves as punishment?
Yes someone that can't control their own ignorant impulses and puts others at risk should shut the f*** up.

IDK something like a 20 game suspension probably.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad