GDT: UFC on ESPN: dos Anjos vs. Fiziev

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Petrosyan looks like he has never trained takedown defense. Just awful.

Don't really like how Borralho has looked on the ground though.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Petrosyan looks like he has never trained takedown defense. Just awful.

Don't really like how Borralho has looked on the ground though.
Borralho just running him over and Petrosyan isn't even sprawling. Borralho isn't advancing, damaging, or going for a finish while on the ground. He's leaving openings for Petrosyan to get up but they just end up in an awkward stalemate.

Weird fight so far that had potential to be exciting

Reactions: I am not exposed

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Kind of a bad, sloppy fight. Both guys have so much work to do.

Borralho did absolutely nothing other than a few takedowns. No striking at all. Awful fundamentals on the ground.

Petrosyan looked fine on the feet. TDD was bad and looked very limited on the ground.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Even in Petrosyan’s contender series win he was taken down. Gotta work on that. Explosive striker

Boring W for Borralho

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Thought Fiziev was a more effective striker in round 3, under new criteria he should get the round. Under old criteria it’s RDA’s. I don’t know what the judges are gonna use.

Reactions: I am not exposed

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Thought Fiziev was a more effective striker in round 3, under new criteria he should get the round. Under old criteria it’s RDA’s. I don’t know what the judges are gonna use.

They seem to favour control on the cage/ground more still. Even when not a lot is happening.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
They seem to favour control on the cage/ground more still. Even when not a lot is happening.
Sometimes they do. Up until a couple weeks ago they weren’t though. Idk if they’re making corrections to value control more or what, because for awhile it had almost zero value

Reactions: Taytro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad