GDT: UFC on ESPN: Blachowicz vs. Rakic/Bellator 281: MVP vs. Storley

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Thought it would go a bit easier for Taira after that first round, but either way a pretty nice win for him. Interesting prospect but still lots of work to do there.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Johnson looked phenomenal! Fast as always and actually stayed composed and listened to his coaches the whole fight. Was very impressed the whole way through.

Reactions: m9

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Holy hell, didn't see it but Maximov was a huge favourite and looked like a legitimate prospect. Lots of money on the table for that Petroski win.

Maximov hadn't looked great at all in his other fights and his pre-ufc run is mostly cans. Not a ufc fighter, just a Diaz bro

Reactions: Taytro

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Well that one sucked, Nascimento looks very competent but just didn't really look to do damage and was very happy to just lay on him and defend position for most of the fight. Not how you gain fans or entertain them, bit definitely the easiest path to victory for him here against a dangerous guy.

Reactions: td_ice

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Herb needs to figure out his stoppages. He's had a lot of weird half step in/analyze things situations. If you step in between them it's over. It just looked awkward.

Torres looked great though and fun fight after a sleeper.

Reactions: m9

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I had that 29-28 Ribas, scoring doesn't make sense to me anymore. Ribas had enough control in the first two rounds to secure them IMO based on other decisions.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Quick one for Spann which is much appreciated on these late cards

Reactions: td_ice

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Thing I'm most excited for is the hope that Cutelaba gets knocked out again.

Ribas vs Chookagian is a weird one. #1 contender vs #9 in a different division?

Would love to see Johnson get another win.

And always excited to see MVP. Hes the most fun fighter going this week in my opinion.

Finished. Why did you want him knocked out?

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Finished. Why did you want him knocked out?
I'll take a sub. And brcause I just think he's a tool, not a likeable person to me. The way he treated Ankalaev and how he's dealt with some other opponents, hes always just been a D bag in my mind. He could be a nice person, idk but I don't like the person I've seen him to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad