Middleweight bout: Dwight Grant vs. Dustin Stoltzfus
Women's Strawweight bout: Jessica Penne vs. Emily Ducote​

Last edited:
Reactions: td_ice

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Card has definitely taken a couple of recent hits, but still a pretty good card. Main event should be great, Murphy/Tate will be awful but it's relevant, and Simon/Shore is a really fun one. Lots of action fights all over the rest of the card too.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
If Rodriguez wins, he gets the title shot. If he loses, Emmett probably does.

I do see Ortega winning this bout though. I don't think he's that far behind Volk and Max tbh. Yeah, I know Max pieced him up about three years ago, but he's improved since then.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Burgos-Jourdain is gonna be awesome

Dustin Jacoby has won me more money than any other fighter in the UFC, he is the love of my life and I wish him nothing but the best in this fight against a pretty interesting competitor

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
This will be the first event I ever see live, really excited for it!
You’re gonna love it. I caught my first card (Reyes-Weidman) in Boston a few years ago and it was my favorite sporting event I’ve been to. Have a great time!

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
Pretty pumped for this got very good seats. Little bummed that this card has taken some hits... Billy Q.. askarov vs Perez... anyway it'll be awesome.

Burgos vs Jourdain should be a banger and it's Burgos last fight on his contract should be interesting where they go with him next.

Reactions: MMC and m9

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
This will be the first event I ever see live, really excited for it!
Pretty pumped for this got very good seats. Little bummed that this card has taken some hits... Billy Q.. askarov vs Perez... anyway it'll be awesome.

Burgos vs Jourdain should be a banger and it's Burgos last fight on his contract should be interesting where they go with him next.

Have a good time guys! You're gonna love it, I think this card has the potential to have a few absolute wars.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Yea me too, love the respectful stuff. Unfortunately the majority of UFC fans just really want to see someone talk about the other guys girlfriend in his DMs.

I just want guys to be true to themselves. If you're a dick, own it. If you're a good guy just doing his job, own that too.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010

It's good that you have nice seats for a card like this with mostly smaller weight classes, if you’re too far back it's really hard to tell what's going on. I remember watching Faber/Cruz from the nosebleeds and really having no idea what was happening. Alcohol probably didn't help.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I like how somehow the UFC can be 80 minutes into prelims with only 2 fights done, meaning they have 100 minutes to get the other 4 in. Who is in charge of timing this stuff?

Hopefully we get some finishes here so it doesn't matter.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I like how somehow the UFC can be 80 minutes into prelims with only 2 fights done, meaning they have 100 minutes to get the other 4 in. Who is in charge of timing this stuff?

Hopefully we get some finishes here so it doesn't matter.
You got your wish. Right when I thought Jung was getting the advantage.

Reactions: m9

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Jacoby being a ranked 205er on a 9 fight unbeaten streak is just wild to me. Couldn't hang with Chris Camozzi 10-11 years ago.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Algeo engaging here is a mistake.

Edit: How does Burns only have 3mins of cardio in him? This is a last minute matchup but he was always scheduled to fight this card.

Last edited:

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I would have called the fight when Burns couldn't get up in Round 1. Ref gave him waaaay too long to recover.

Such an entertaining ground battle early on and then just embarrassing from Burns. Not sure what was going there. I look forward to the next time I see him, which will be on the "Roster Watch" twitter feed later this month.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I would have called the fight when Burns couldn't get up in Round 1. Ref gave him waaaay too long to recover.

Such an entertaining ground battle early on and then just embarrassing from Burns. Not sure what was going there. I look forward to the next time I see him, which will be on the "Roster Watch" twitter feed later this month.
I think he will get big brother privlege and another shot. Herbert has very fan friendly skills and gets finishes but he has the heart that everyone thought Oliviera had. He just doesn't want to be in there if he's losing. Reminds me of me rage quitting UFC4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad