Women's Flyweight bout: Poliana Botelho vs. Karine Silva
Light Heavyweight bout: Alonzo Menifield vs. Askar Mozharov
Women's Strawweight bout: Felice Herrig vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz

PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, TSN 5)

Lightweight bout: Alex da Silva Coelho vs. Joe Solecki
Featherweight bout: Damon Jackson vs. Daniel Argueta
Flyweight bout: Zarrukh Adashev vs. Ode' Osbourne
Lightweight bout: Benoit Saint-Denis vs. Niklas Stolze
Bantamweight bout: Tony Gravely vs. Johnny Munoz Jr.
Flyweight bout: Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs. Jeff Molina
Welterweight bout: Andreas Michailidis vs. Rinat Fakhretdinov
Women's Flyweight bout: Erin Blanchfield vs. JJ Aldrich​

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Just another card with a solid main event and then nothing...maybe the co-main, but I don't know the guy Ige is fighting and I think Ige might have reached his ceiling already.

UFC 274 seems like a lifetime ago.

Reactions: I am not exposed

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Exact type of main event I hate with two high-end gatekeepers fighting with really no stakes on the line. Neither guy is really in the title mix but are probably better than the next tier of guys.

Evloev is a legit prospect. Really like this matchup because Ige is a tough fight and is probably settled in as a ranked gatekeepers that can be used to test prospects like Evloev.

Really not much else of interest here for me. Shine has worn off of Menifield but I'm interested in his opponent whose record is a bit all over the map. He has quite the list of random organizations that I've never heard of before and doesn't even have a great record.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I honestly love this main event, only for the fact that I constantly said to myself how sick I was of these 2 being in main events constantly, so it's pretty hilarious that they're now in one against each other

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Exact type of main event I hate with two high-end gatekeepers fighting with really no stakes on the line. Neither guy is really in the title mix but are probably better than the next tier of guys.

Evloev is a legit prospect. Really like this matchup because Ige is a tough fight and is probably settled in as a ranked gatekeepers that can be used to test prospects like Evloev.

Really not much else of interest here for me. Shine has worn off of Menifield but I'm interested in his opponent whose record is a bit all over the map. He has quite the list of random organizations that I've never heard of before and doesn't even have a great record.
They could have done Lewis-Rozenstruik and Volkov-Pavlovich.

Lewis-Rozenstruik could have bene fun, would tell us if Lewis is still in the upper echelon, and give Rozenstruik a chance for a top level win. Volkov is plenty good enough to test Pavlovich.

HW's about to get fun, though. At least as fun as it's been in a long time. Stipe-Jones (supposedly), Gane-Tuivasa, Blaydes-Aspinall, Lewis-Pavlovich. Hopefully Francis is back. Lots of potential for some fresh matchups.

Reactions: m9

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

This happened last night for iKon. Kid will be in the UFC in no time and would probably be the best wrestler on the roster, definitely top 5. Standup looks surprisingly clean

Reactions: kabidjan18

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010

That's pretty funny, I hadn't seen that. As I mentioned above I was looking at his resume and it was really strange. Menifield by KO at like +130 seems like easy money. Or even outright odds are decent.

Reactions: CDJ

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
not listed on my guide

This seems like a UFC card just to have a UFC card.

that's what it is, that's what a lot of free cards are these days I remember when they had free cards that were PPV quality, or at least had PPV quality main events.

we use to get title fights on free cards

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
K

He also dominated his ufc competition, the hardest division in the sport. Whereas the guy who you are apparently comparing him to just got ragdolled and had his skull dribbled by Alonzo Menifield (and made up his record lol)
I don’t disagree.

But my point still stands.

Khabibs first 10 fights were against people with no wins

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I don’t disagree.

But my point still stands.

Khabibs first 10 fights were against people with no wins

Also not accurate but ok.

Take a google then take a lap

Just a really weird attempt to discredit khabib when he has nothing to do with anything

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad