GDT: UFC Fight Night: Gane vs. Spivak

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Competitive fight, but really impressed by Fiorot.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Gane did what he had to but looked good doing it.

Fun card. Crowd was awesome.

Reactions: Taytro

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Those top 2 fights were awful IMO.

Spivac decided to just be a punching bag. How many times did he even try to shoot? Twice?

Rose-Fiorot was competitive, but boring. Rose can't match the physicality at 125. Kind of knew that going in, but this fight confirmed it for me.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Spivac seems like a guy who loves being the hammer but can’t be the nail. Completely froze up when he started taking punishment. Decidedly not a dog.

Gane is just miles ahead of him in terms of athleticism too, that doesn’t help matters

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I just think Spivac a) realized that his takedowns weren't good enough and b) isn't very good.

I didn't mind the main two fights. Not great or anything, obviously.

Love BSD, I think he's going to stick around for a long time. Who knows where he goes in that division, but he seems like a guy bolted in the rankings for awhile once he gets there.

The Devil In I

Jun 28, 2005
Chicago
The pedo was in her corner forever, but if I knew Whitman wouldn't be there I would have bet different lol

That first interaction in the corner after the first said volumes.

"My finger is broken" - Rose
"You don't need a finger" - pedo

At least f***ing check if it's actually broken and not just dislocated? Maybe try popping a dislocated finger back in? Then he just went on about setting up the right hand...the one that had a (maybe) broken finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 16Skippy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad