Featherweight bout: Artem Lobov vs. Andre Fili
Welterweight bout: Salim Touahri vs. Warlley Alves
Women's Bantamweight bout: Lina Länsberg vs. Aspen Ladd
Featherweight bout: Felipe Arantes vs. Josh Emmett

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
A few names buried on this otherwise brutal card. I know it's all Fight Pass, but some of the fight placement is still strange. I still like Warlley Alves, looking forward to seeing him back. No idea why Lobov v Fili is this buried when it's one of the more marketable fights on the card.

I feel like Anthony Hamilton is on every card.

Always looking forward to a Cerrone fight, too.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Till calls out Perry. Please for the love of everything holy, make that fight. Would love to see Perry get KTFO cold and forced to retire.

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
Till is eventually gonna get knocked out sticking his chin out like that. Looked like 15lbs difference between them.

Daley Tarasenkshow

Schennsational
Nov 7, 2012
St. Louis MO
Till is one of the many legitimate prospects/new faces taking the welterweight division by storm. Till, Usman, Ponzinibbio, Perry, even Niko Price and Mickey Gall.

It's hard for me to imagine a scenario in which Perry beats Ponzinibbio let alone Till. Perry lost to Jouban and has since beaten Ellenberger and that Reyes guy. Nowhere near the caliber of Till beating Cerrone. Plus it's worth noting that Perrys most recent lost was to Jouban who's now lost two straight himself.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I'd never heard of Till, but it was evident right away he was the better striker

Reminded me a little of Wonder Boy

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Till looked very legit in that fight. I'd definitely be down for him against the winner of Perry/Ponzinibbio next.

Anything else on the card worth watching?

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Asiantuntija don't act like you knew who Till was before this fight.

Yes i did, as you can see i gave a prediction that Till is going to take this one. It has been pleasure to follow his career because his style is so unique. Next champion. Mark my words.

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
I don't see him getting past Thompson or Woodley.

It's a smart move to call out Perry though - easy victory which will help him builder a larger fanbase and hype around his name. Especially if Perry wins his next bout.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I don't see him getting past Thompson or Woodley.

It's a smart move to call out Perry though - easy victory which will help him builder a larger fanbase and hype around his name. Especially if Perry wins his next bout.

Eh, Perry can turn the lights out for anyone pretty quick. I actually think there's no need to Till to fight Perry, he just beat a better rated guy in Cerrone. He should jump up into the higher tier ASAP.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
As for the rest of the card..

I thought Cerrone looked terrible leading up to the fight and obviously during the fight. Doubt he prepared for this fight at all, this was "cashing a cheque" Cerrrone this weekend that I'm afraid we will see more and more over the next few years.

KK looked fine in an extremely boring fight. Nothing here to get too excited about.

I don't know how Devin Clark taps to a sleeperhold, at least try something to get out of it. Embarrassing at the UFC level.

I actually liked how Haqparast looked in the loss to Held. He had some creative striking and very fluid movements. Someone to keep an eye on.

Sam Alvey looked hilariously bad. He looked fat & slow. No idea why he felt obligated to take this fight on short notice coming off a big win over Rashad.

Lobov got worked by Fili. I've described him before as a brand-name punching bag because he is an easy fight for anyone and gives you some name cache, and that was certainly the case tonight. Good win for Fili.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Yes those super genetics makes it easier to success. Till is big welterweight with absolutely incredible stand up. Did Cerrone touch him even once?

I also think he has enough confidence & skills to beat Woodley. Stephen was very scared about that right hand at both fights and that was big factor. I don't really know can he beat Wonderboy at the moment, if i had to guess i would pick Till but won't put money for him. Wonderboy & Woodley is getting out of their prime, so Till will be champion sooner or later.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
one of Till or Usman is likely going to be the next champ. Usman more likely than the other, but Till is still only 24 and only in his 4th year of a pro MMA fighter, which is usually where fighters tend to start putting their game together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad