GDT: UFC 300: Pereira vs. Hill/PFL 2/PFL 3

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Bro you can tell by Hills face when Alex was staring at him that it was over before the first round started

Reactions: VanillaCoke

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Clearly not if you don’t understand how the cards are structured. Anyways I’m done with you, I only have time for those that know what they’re talking about (pretty much everybody else in here)
BMF belts have always been structured as main events and this clearly should have been the co-main event. Anyone with half a brain knew Gatheje/Holloway would be a superior fight. Be “done” with me all you want because you feel superior, take care princess.

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
I'm drunk. Awesome card on paper and it delivered. Cant wait to see who gets rewarded with $$$.

I've never been so wrong in my life thinking max had no shot. What a whiff by me.

Pereira may be my favorite fighter lately he's just such a beast.

He never seen someone dominate a fight and be less impressed than I was with Bo Nickal.

Arman won that fight it was close but scorecards got it right.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Give us Ankalaev vs Pereira in Brazil

Max should obvs stay at 155 but he may outlast Volk at 145 which is a wild thing to think about

Last edited:

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I quite enjoyed this card. I paid the $69.99 CDN ransom to watch it top quality and fully uninterrupted, if ya catch my drift. No ragrets.

• Haha
Reactions: Taytro

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
Dana did say during the press conference afterwards that he is going to take care of Figgy, Kayla, Moicano and Lopes also.
Was hoping Rakic would get something for being half of that crazy fight, but nice to see some extra bonuses nonetheless. What a great card overall.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Max should obvs stay at 155 but he may outlast Volk at 145 which is a wild thing to think about
What's wild is we think of Max as being past his prime, having been in legitimate wars, taken so much damage, etc. and don't stop to realize he's only 32. Max is 3 years younger than Volk, but he won the title a month after Volk made his UFC debut. If Max was featherweight champion today, he'd been the 3rd youngest male champion in the UFC behind Dricus and Sean.

Max has been in the game a while but is firmly in his prime right now and he did everything in his power to show us that last night.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
One of the best cards I've ever seen. Delivered in every single way.

I have to start off with Max here because he's the star of the night. He killed it all around. Taking the chance by accepting this fight, putting on that performance, and the call outs on the mic. He also killed my parlay but that's okay. I really didn't like his chances and thought he made a mistake by agreeing to move up against Gaethje but it was all Max from start to finish with one of the best performances of his career. I do wonder if that spinning kick at the end of the first changed the entire fight but he also easily won the first round prior to that. He was way faster than Gaethje and also seemed to have more power than in the Poirier fight. I'm good with whatever he gets next because he deserves it but ideally it'll be Topuria.

Not a whole lot to take away from the main event other than the fact that Pereira is a bad man. One shot and Hill's eyes are in the back of his head. Hope we get to see him again at the next PPV.

Yan had nothing for Weili when it hit the mat. Zero. That fight went mostly as expected other than Yan having some good moments in the stand up. It also could've been stopped two separate times, once due to ground and pound and the other when Yan went out and had to be held up by the ref at the end of the round.

Arman/Oliveira was awesome and I think Arman was the rightful winner. I really enjoyed that fight.

Jiri is a savage and one of my favourite fighters to watch. Rakic played right into his hands when he seemed to be in control for the most part.

The Nickal and Aljo fights happened. Yup, that was a thing on this card. Cool.

Kayla is a beast. No need to mess around with anything other than a title shot next.

Lopes has been on an insane run since the loss to Evloev. Not against the top competition but any means but it's still impressive and he should get someone around the top 10 next.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
One of the best cards I've ever seen. Delivered in every single way.

I have to start off with Max here because he's the star of the night. He killed it all around. Taking the chance by accepting this fight, putting on that performance, and the call outs on the mic. He also killed my parlay but that's okay. I really didn't like his chances and thought he made a mistake by agreeing to move up against Gaethje but it was all Max from start to finish with one of the best performances of his career. I do wonder if that spinning kick at the end of the first changed the entire fight but he also easily won the first round prior to that. He was way faster than Gaethje and also seemed to have more power than in the Poirier fight. I'm good with whatever he gets next because he deserves it but ideally it'll be Topuria.

Not a whole lot to take away from the main event other than the fact that Pereira is a bad man. One shot and Hill's eyes are in the back of his head. Hope we get to see him again at the next PPV.

Yan had nothing for Weili when it hit the mat. Zero. That fight went mostly as expected other than Yan having some good moments in the stand up. It also could've been stopped two separate times, once due to ground and pound and the other when Yan went out and had to be held up by the ref at the end of the round.

Arman/Oliveira was awesome and I think Arman was the rightful winner. I really enjoyed that fight.

Jiri is a savage and one of my favourite fighters to watch. Rakic played right into his hands when he seemed to be in control for the most part.

The Nickal and Aljo fights happened. Yup, that was a thing on this card. Cool.

Kayla is a beast. No need to mess around with anything other than a title shot next.

Lopes has been on an insane run since the loss to Evloev. Not against the top competition but any means but it's still impressive and he should get someone around the top 10 next.

Arman and Charles not being 5 rounds is borderline criminal.

I also had Arman winning 29-28 , but I’m not sure he would’ve won a 5 rounder against Charles.

Reactions: 16Skippy and Avs_19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad