GDT: UFC 300: Pereira vs. Hill/PFL 2/PFL 3

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
I am sitting. I’m actually sitting and watching the fights, not talking out my ass and pretending to know what I’m watching! Take notes!
Lol so was this more fight more entertaining than Gatheje/Holloway? I have no issue with this fight in a vacuum, but placement matters.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Yo boys question got a debate going on over here. Jon Jones or Khabib as the GOAT ? I say bones

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Lol so was this more fight more entertaining than Gatheje/Holloway? I have no issue with this fight in a vacuum, but placement matters.
Literally not a single person said that, you’re so bad at this casual

Keep complaining about a fight that had like 3 knockdowns and a girl choked unconscious 😂😂😂

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Literally not a single person said that, you’re so bad at this casual

Keep complaining about a fight that had like 3 knockdowns and a girl choked unconscious 😂😂😂
I’ve been watching fights for a lot longer than you fool. I guess just because it’s a “championship” fight you just think it means it’s something special. It’s ok, you’ll learn someday.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I’ve been watching fights for a lot longer than you fool. I guess just because it’s a “championship” fight you just think it means it’s something special. It’s ok, you’ll learn someday.
Clearly not if you don’t understand how the cards are structured. Anyways I’m done with you, I only have time for those that know what they’re talking about (pretty much everybody else in here)

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
This dude is so f***ing intimidating I’m surprised hill didn’t climb out of the octagon already lnfaooo

Reactions: PALE PWNR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad