GDT: UFC 300: Pereira vs. Hill/PFL 2/PFL 3

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Women’s fights should be limited to 3 rounds. Nobody wants to watch this garbage.
Tell me you don't appreciate MMA without telling me you don't appreciate MMA.

This was a completely fine fight, has some high impact activity at the start and a technical grind near the end. No problems with this one, but people may have a bias based on the preceding fight.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
If you need to take 5 minutes for a post fight speech cause you need a translator, get out of the ring and get onto the next fight

Reactions: End of Line
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Tell me you don't appreciate MMA without telling me you don't appreciate MMA.

This was a completely fine fight, has some high impact activity at the start and a technical grind near the end. No problems with this one, but people may have a bias based on the preceding fight.

Yea, not sure what the complaint is about. There were some big moments in that fight. If it’s the grappling heavy approach we see they plenty with men’s fights

Reactions: Taytro and CDJ

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Yeah that’s because you’re not a casual misogynist bum, you’re an mma fan that appreciates the sport
Well, I am a casual, but I've seen way worse fights or snoozers than that. That had some good strikes back and forth, but ultimately the better grappler showed up and put it away after it should have been done in round 1

Reactions: CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad