MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
1705942334820.png

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Izzy-DDP so headlining 300
I think that's what the UFC wants, but....

I saw a couple of places that Ariel said in his post-fight show that Izzy isn't available for UFC 300. I know he reported that earlier this year, so I'm not sure if he was doubling down on that or if there was a "we'll see if this result changes things" type of qualifier. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Reactions: CDJ

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I don't think DDP has the star power to headline what is supposed to be a big event like UFC 300

I'd even question whether Adesanya should be in that position given some of his performances over the years

Reactions: Taytro

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The same tough macho men from last week are now weeping all over instagram and twitter crying “ROBBERY”, it’s a wonderful sight to see

• Haha
Reactions: Taytro

Nakatomi

Dec 26, 2022
I did not realize 300 was so soon. April 13th is only 88 days away. Obviously I do not know the extend of his injuries and am not a doctor, but that seems like a shockingly fast turnaround for Dricus. A good bit longer than what he passed up after his last fight, and maybe the PPV points would make it worth it, my gut says he waits.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I did not realize 300 was so soon. April 13th is only 88 days away. Obviously I do not know the extend of his injuries and am not a doctor, but that seems like a shockingly fast turnaround for Dricus. A good bit longer than what he passed up after his last fight, and maybe the PPV points would make it worth it, my gut says he waits.
Just looking at him in the post fight you have to assume he gets a pretty decent medical suspension.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Just looking at him in the post fight you have to assume he gets a pretty decent medical suspension.
Pretty easy to get those waived, all you basically need is a doctors note. He will get cleared the second his black eye is healed.

The ppv points for ufc 300 would probably make him the highest paid fighter in the ufc outside of McGregor, at least for that one fight. As long as his orbital isn’t broken I could see him do the turnaround, it’s just a bunch of superficial damage from jabs nothing major

I think he is far more likely to take the fight than Izzy is tbh, I don’t think Izzy is ready. He said he was going away for awhile, he’s been without a fight for a very normal period of time. Not much rest.

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He should tweet “see you soon American consulate”
Lmao you’re not wrong

People wonder why we don’t see him often, well between him apparently being a magnet for terrible disease and his status as babysitter for a warlord it makes it quite difficult to get him in there! Basically UAE, Russia, or Saudi or else it’ll be hard to get him on the card

Reactions: Bunk Moreland

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
What is quite possibly the greatest event in combat sports history is free on Youtube tonight (Saidyokub Kahkaramonov is probably the most notable name here)

1706311709239.png

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Didn’t catch the ONE card, (may have stayed up if I didn’t have to work today) but sure sounds like a lot of f***ery went down there. Sage Northcutt pulled out an hour before the fight because his cornermen couldn’t get visas so they pulled Lineker out of the stands to fight Aoki. After tapping Lineker out early he then went on to say he hated Chatri in his post fight interview… and then Chatri made an ass of himself in the press conference talking shit on Japanese fighters. Wish PFL would just buy out their MMA roster and end this shitshow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad