Lightweight bout: Michael Chandler vs. Tony Ferguson
Light Heavyweight bout: Mauricio Rua vs. Ovince Saint Preux
Lightweight bout: Donald Cerrone vs. Joe Lauzon

PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, TSN 5)

Welterweight bout: Andre Fialho vs. Cameron VanCamp
Welterweight bout: Randy Brown vs. Khaos Williams
Women's Featherweight bout: Macy Chiasson vs. Norma Dumont
Flyweight bout: Brandon Royval vs. Matt Schnell

EARLY PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass)

Heavyweight bout: Blagoy Ivanov vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima
Welterweight bout: Francisco Trinaldo vs. Danny Roberts
Women's Flyweight bout: Tracy Cortez vs. Melissa Gatto
Flyweight bout: Kleydson Rodrigues vs. C.J. Vergara
Women's Strawweight bout: Ariana Carnelossi vs. Lupita Godinez
Bantamweight bout: Journey Newson vs. Fernie Garcia​

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaels Arms

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
ProfessionalFighterLeague32022.jpg

Date: May 6, 2022
Venue: Esports Stadium Arlington
City: Arlington, Texas
Time: 9 pm ET/6 pm PT
Viewing: ESPN2, ESPN+

MAIN CARD (ESPN2)

Women'sLightweight bout: Kayla Harrison vs. Marina Mokhnatkina
Welterweight bout: Ray Cooper III vs. Carlos Leal
Lightweight bout: Anthony Pettis vs. Myles Price
Welterweight bout: Rory MacDonald vs. Brett Cooper

PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+)

Welterweight bout: Magomed Magomedkerimov vs. Joao Zeferino
Women's Lightweight bout: Genah Fabian vs. Julia Budd
Welterweight bout: Sadibou Sy vs. Nikolai Aleksakhin
Women's Lightweight bout: Larissa Pacheco vs. Zamzagul Fayzallanova
Welterweight bout: Gleison Tibau vs. Jarrah Al Silawi
Women's Lightweight bout: Olena Kolesnyk vs. Abigail Montes
Women's Lightweight bout: Vanessa Melo vs. Martina Jindrova​

Last edited:

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
BellatorParis.jpeg

Date: May 6, 2022
Venue: AccorHotels Arena
City: Paris, France
Time: 4 pm ET/1 pm PT
Viewing: Showtime, Bellator Youtube

MAIN CARD (Showtime)

Heavyweight Championship bout: Ryan Bader (c) vs. Cheick Kongo
Light Heavyweight bout: Yoel Romero vs. Alex Polizzi
Lightweight bout: Davy Gallon vs. Benjamin Brander
Middleweight bout: Lorenz Larkin vs. Kyle Stewart
Middleweight bout: Mike Shipman vs. Gregory Babene

PRELIMINARY CARD (Bellator Youtube)

Featherweight bout: Pedro Carvalho vs. Piotr Niedzielski
Welterweight bout: Lewis Long vs. Thibault Gouti
Featherweight bout: Fabacary Diatta vs. Jordan Barton
Catchweight (160 lb) bout: Soren Bak vs. Charlie Leary
Lightweight bout: Yves Landu vs. Gavin Hughes
Women's Flyweight bout: Lucie Bertaud vs. Katarzyna Sadura
Middleweight bout: Youcef Ouabbas vs. Matthieu Duclos
Welterweight bout: Victor Verchere vs. Bourama Camara​

Last edited:

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
This Kongo shit is hilarious. I mean I'm not saying the guy doesn't deserve a title shot because he certainly does based on resume (more than anyone else in Bellator anyways) but the dude is less than 2 weeks away from being 47 and was getting his ass kicked in the first fight before faking (I didn't see anything that showed it hit the eyes? could be wrong, please post a different angle if I am) the eye poke.

Reactions: Taytro

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Also see Oliveira vs Gaethje going very similar to the Poirier fight. Gaethje's only shot IMO is to catch him early.
I think Gaethje's only shot is to exercise MORE patience than he has been. A calm and collected Gaethje is the most dangerous guy in that division IMO. Unfortunately he's very quick to throw that out the window for the love of the brawl. If Gaethje just tried to catch him early he'll get dominated IMO.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Kind of a lame Bellator card but Bader/Kongo and the return of Romero will be worth watching.

Really good PFL card.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
As for the UFC..

15 fights is a bit crazy. Prelims are a bit hit & miss, but Randy Brown v Khaos Williams and Royval v Schnell will be great.

No ide a what to expect in the main event. Hoping Gaethje can pull it off, but Oliveira has really grown on me and if he can win here that's a massive notch in his belt.

Would expect Rose to finish Carla.

The rest of the main card might just be watching my favorite all-time fighters get their head caved in. Hard to trust any of Ferguson, Shogun, and Cerrone at this point. They all have a shot and I'll be cheering for them but if all three got finished it shouldn't surprise anyone.

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
Kind of a lame Bellator card but Bader/Kongo and the return of Romero will be worth watching.

Really good PFL card.

Yea that PFL card looks better than half of the UFC Fight Nights we've been getting.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
If there is a safer bet than than the main event not going the distance, I don't know what it is. 67 professional fights between them, they've gone the distance 6 times. Really can't see the fight ending any way other than Oliveira by sub or Gaethje by (T)KO. I'll go with Oliveira because I've picked against him too many times.

Glad Carla is getting her shot, but hard not to pick Rose. The last fight was prime Carla and Rose was too young. Now, Rose is in her prime and Carla's past it a little bit. Rose is just a different level of athlete and is well rounded.

I hate Chandler-Tony. This is going to be hard to watch.

I don't know about Shogun-OSP. I don't think Shogun should be fighting anymore, but at least OSP is up there in age as well. It's about as even of a fight as you could hope for without it being some scrub you've never heard of.

Same situation for Cowboy, too. I think this is it for Cowboy. He got real emotional in his media scrum this week. He said it was because of his son, but I think he knows this is it.

Brown-Williams and Royval-Schnell are definitely worth paying attention to on the prelims. Probably won't see them until after the fact because of the NHL playoffs, though.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
I know I’m in the minority, but I got Gaethje winning Saturday night.

On paper Oliveira has way more ways to win, and he’s the better overall fighter. But he does touched a lot. There was scary moments in both the Chandler and Poirier fight where it looked like he might go down. Gaethje has that dynamite in his fists, and his chin is just about unbreakable.

Oliveira likely needs to get his back to win, and I think he’s going to have to walk through a serious beating to try and get it. I don’t know that he can take it.

member 51464

From a recent promo it looks like Oliveira lost the blonde. I think he lost his magic powers too and his belt goes to Gaethje by stoppage early in the 3rd.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA

On paper Oliveira has way more ways to win, and he’s the better overall fighter. But he does touched a lot. There was scary moments in both the Chandler and Poirier fight where it looked like he might go down. Gaethje has that dynamite in his fists, and his chin is just about unbreakable.

Oliveira likely needs to get his back to win, and I think he’s going to have to walk through a serious beating to try and get it. I don’t know that he can take it.
I don’t really disagree with you but Chandler came pretty close to finishing Gaethje in round 1 as well as Charles

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013

Does Gaethje hit any harder than Poirier and especially Chandler, though? I think all 3 of them could put most guys out with the right shot, but I don't think Gaethje's power is particularly unique. I think he's going to have to break Oliveira down or do a better job than Poirier and Chandler of following up if he can hurt him.

From a recent promo it looks like Oliveira lost the blonde. I think he lost his magic powers too and his belt goes to Gaethje by stoppage early in the 3rd.
It was blonde at the press conference.

Reactions: member 51464

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Does Gaethje hit any harder than Poirier and especially Chandler, though? I think all 3 of them could put most guys out with the right shot, but I don't think Gaethje's power is particularly unique. I think he's going to have to break Oliveira down or do a better job than Poirier and Chandler of following up if he can hurt him.

It was blonde at the press conference.

I would say Gaethje does hit harder than Poirier (Khabib did say he hit the hardest). I don’t know if he hits harder than Chandler, that guy is an animal, but his technique and accuracy is definitely better.

Gaethje is more wreckless than Poirier too, so that’ll either work in his favour by overwhelming Oliveira or it’ll put him out sooner.

I’m as excited for this fight as I was for Poirier Oliveira. I love all 3 of those guys (4 actually, including Chandler). They never give us a boring fight!

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Gaethje has taken over as my fav fighter since Thiago had double knee surgery so I’m really pulling for him. Couldn’t be angry at an Oliveira win though, he’s a great champion. We’ll definitely get a wild one

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Wowwww he has an hour to drop a half a pound now

Bellator prelims on YouTube have actually been pretty entertaining

Reactions: Chaels Arms

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Robbery on the bellator prelims. Soren Bak with a unanimous decision win he did not win, this coming from somebody who is currently celebrating because I had him in two parlays

Reactions: Killahpunk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad