GDT: UFC 207: Nunes vs Rousey

Blainer114*

Maverick
Jun 8, 2016
Toronto
Cruz is arguably top 2 p4p with demetrious johnson and think he deserves an instant rematch, looks of it tj will be getting first crack. Cruz hadn't lost in a long time and ppl like rousey, jones, silva, aldo get immediate rematches so why not cruz. I understand his fights usually go the distance but thats the type of fighting style he has

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Looks like this one came in at 1.1million buys. Great number for the UFC.

I was wrong on this one, I thought it would be around 850k because it was on a Friday.

1.1M for a Friday December 30th show, with Rousey doing next to no promotion, is pretty ridiculous.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Cruz is arguably top 2 p4p with demetrious johnson and think he deserves an instant rematch, looks of it tj will be getting first crack. Cruz hadn't lost in a long time and ppl like rousey, jones, silva, aldo get immediate rematches so why not cruz. I understand his fights usually go the distance but thats the type of fighting style he has

Dom Cruz hasn't really fought in 5 years though dude. TJ Dillashaw vs Cody Garbrandt makes too much sense to pass on.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I could see a case for Cruz vs. the winner of Cody/TJ as his next fight, but TJ deserves a title shot first.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
1.1M for a Friday December 30th show, with Rousey doing next to no promotion, is pretty ridiculous.

I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was still taken aback by the number of non-MMA friends posting about watching 207 specifically for Ronda.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Unless she retires she's still going to be a big deal. If she fights again and gets smoked she'd be done though.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFSdpJTtBeI

This wasn't close fight like some people said. Cody humiliate Cruz he could easily finish him and some of you say this was a close fight. Cruz was so cocky before fight but he learned hard way and got what he deserved. I bet snake will get whooped too. Fact is new superstar has born, Cody is clearly my favorite fighter and his journey with Maddux is something really really special. It gives so good feeling to me how these guys had help each other to win their battles.

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFSdpJTtBeI

This wasn't close fight like some people said. Cody humiliate Cruz he could easily finish him and some of you say this was a close fight. Cruz was so cocky before fight but he learned hard way and got what he deserved. I bet snake will get whooped too. Fact is new superstar has born, Cody is clearly my favorite fighter and his journey with Maddux is something really really special. It gives so good feeling to me how these guys had help each other to win their battles.

Time will tell.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Time will tell.

True that. But what we've seen so far he is absolutely incredible. Before Cody fight Almeida people talk like Almeida will be next champion and what happen? Fight lasted only 3 minutes and Cody made him look like amateur. After that he handled Mizugaki under minute.

I'm not surprised if he goes up in weight and beats Aldo or Holloway. He just punches so hard that people can't take those punches, he has grown up with street fighting and

I didn't never understand why people think Rousey was a superstar? Yes she got wins, but her fighting style is ****ing poor.. Joanna has much better style and she has cleaned whole division with style. She is not one-dimensional fighter like Rousey, she is complete package. I like how she tires her opponent at first round and after that starts to throw those crazy combos.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad