GDT: UFC 198: Werdum vs. Miocic

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
Jesus, Leslie Smith is just horrible. She looks worse than an amateur fighter.

Jacare-Vitor finally. The only fight worth watching.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Jacare and Maia will both hold the belts this year I think. If Werdum wins here and Aldo can win the Featherweight, along with Cyborg winning the Womens belt. Look out, it could be the year of the Brazilians.

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
It's not that he doesn't deserve one; UFC just won't allow it. He's not marketable - WW division is full of killer strikers. IDK how many fights he has left on his contract but they'll release him as soon as they can (like with Fitch and Shields).

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I will go on record and say Miocic tags him and finishes.

Should have bet on it

Last edited:

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
It's not that he doesn't deserve one; UFC just won't allow it. He's not marketable - WW division is full of killer strikers. IDK how many fights he has left on his contract but they'll release him as soon as they can (like with Fitch and Shields).

I think the appreciation of what he does is a little more than that.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Werdum looked in horrendous shape.

Huge win for Stipe. I liked him in this fight, but I didn't think it would go down so quick.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Depends on who he ends up fighting.

It will be Overeem barring injury. Fedor against Alistair or even Jon Jones prints money. If Overeem wins, then Fedor comes in and beats Overeem, and Jones moves up to fight Fedor. That to me would be better than Conor and Mayweather.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad