- Ryder Ritchie
- Cole Hutson
- Carter George

Players who hurt their draft stock :
- Connelly
- Greentree
- Aron Kiviharju

Do you guys agree?
I didn't see a whole lot, but what little I saw of Greentree I liked.

Hacketts

Jul 12, 2018
Iginla doesn't look like a bus driver, but he seems like someone who would work great with one. I dunno, I don't know if I'd consider him at five but it's not blasphemous either.I

Speaking of which, nice pass to McKenna, great shot by him.
I get that vibe too, more the Robin than the BATMAN.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006

Here's the Connelly penalty for those who missed it.

I mean that is inexcusable. The hit itself obviously, but the timing. If you’re going to do something this egregiously dumb, it’s in the 1st period to try and create some type of momentum. But 10 mins left in the 3rd while up a goal? Man this kid is just beyond f***ing idiotic and selfish.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Is it just me that find everybody vilifying him for this hit, kind of hypocrites? Stupid, 100% truly because of how IIHF rules are very strict. That being said everybody on this board always say we need players that play hard to compete in the NHL playoff and that we are too small. In the NHL playoff this is not a 5 min major and he would be praised for his intensity and attitude.
Play the score man….they were dominating, no need to level a guy at that point, you need to understand the moment.

He didn’t and took a run at him like it was 5mins in the 1st period trying to establish your physicality and that we came to play…..f*** me, they had established domination already and Canada was a shell of themselves.

Stupid decision led to US opening the barn doors for Canada to take over the game and win gold.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Play the score man….they were dominating, no need to level a guy at that point, you need to understand the moment.

He didn’t and took a run at him like it was 5mins in the 1st period trying to establish your physicality and that we came to play…..f*** me, they had established domination already and Canada was a shell of themselves.

Stupid decision led to US opening the barn doors for Canada to take over the game and win gold.
He’s 100% ND for the Habs.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Late to the party......so.....do we pick Connelly in the 5th or 6th round?
:laugh:
Nothing crazy like that, but he hurt himself today. He wasn’t part of the team going in, he’s certainly not going out of the tournament now.

I’d say he’s going mid end / back end of first, maybe start of 2nd. Whatever top 15 was speculated is gone now IMO.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
:laugh:
Nothing crazy like that, but he hurt himself today. He wasn’t part of the team going in, he’s certainly not going out of the tournament now.

I’d say he’s going mid end / back end of first, maybe start of 2nd. Whatever top 15 was speculated is gone now IMO.
The Isles have the worst prospect pool in the league and a bad offence. If there was a team to take a flyer on him, it would be them. If anyone can keep him in check and bring down his ego, it might be Lou.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
The Isles have the worst prospect pool in the league and a bad offence. If there was a team to take a flyer on him, it would be them. If anyone can keep him in check and bring down his ego, it might be Lou.
If I’m the Isles, I don’t start the Josh Ho-Sang experiment again :laugh:

I don’t know, scouts really hate that kind of noise. I mean, he IS going somewhere, but I figure some cold sweats are going to happen while putting him up on the list. Polarising figure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad