HF Habs: U18 World Men's Hockey Championship, April 25-May 5

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Carter George getting back-to-back starts, so Canada's #1. He made a terrific glove save.

Iginla scores SH. 2-0. Iginla attempting to pass on 2 on 1 goes in off Czech D.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Czechs were a on a PP, but get a penalty for a failed challenge, so now a 4 on 4, with a short Canadian PP to follow.

Well, not that short. 1:29 PP for Canada.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Dude, they're not even remotely the same type of player. Brady is a power forward and always was. Eiserman is a volume shooter, and not really physical at all. He has more in common with Michael Ryder than he does Brady Tkachuk.

that's not what I'm saying at all. I'm suggesting people have to chill on knocking on how they perceive a player because the same people wanted KK over Brady. I have not followed Eiserman at all, I have no dog in this fight.

That being said, I still don't like Reinbacher lol

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Even though Canada scored on its first 2 shots, you can't blame the Czech goalie at all. Both were bounces. He's playing quite well as Canada is fiercely attacking the net. They're creating a ton of traffic and moving the puck quickly.

Habs

Feb 28, 2002
Even though Canada scored on its first 2 shots, you can't blame the Czech goalie at all. Both were bounces. He's playing quite well as Canada is fiercely attacking the net. They're creating a ton of traffic and moving the puck quickly.
is Iginla playing today?

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
that's not what I'm saying at all. I'm suggesting people have to chill on knocking on how they perceive a player because the same people wanted KK over Brady. I have not followed Eiserman at all, I have no dog in this fight.

That being said, I still don't like Reinbacher lol

That's fair. If Eiserman had a better physical game, I'd like him a lot more. I'm not big on players who I think are on the side soft.

I'm ok with Reinbacher, but I really, really wanted Leonard.

Reactions: Redux91 and Habs

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
4-0 Canada. Canada is going to breeze to a Gold medal. This is the strongest team Canada since the Covid one in 2021 in Texas.

Habs

Feb 28, 2002
That's fair. If Eiserman had a better physical game, I'd like him a lot more. I'm not big on players who I think are on the side soft.

I'm ok with Reinbacher, but I really, really wanted Leonard.
Leonard was my choice as well, or Michkov both made a lot of sense. Oh well

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Czechs getting 1:42. 5 on 3.

Defensive player threw puck over glass but it went into bench. They called it delay of game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad