U17 World Hockey Challenge

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
She's only mid hot for this guy..............good doubles player though.

And we do!!

Onto the Billie Jean King Cup finals, nice work ladies!!
Congrats! You beat our seeded player, you beat our top seeded doubles team too!

Davis Cup was won by Canada last year or 2 years ago too!

Off to yell at clouds now.

Reactions: jj cale

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
O.K...........................onto hockey.

Congrats! You beat our seeded player, you beat our top seeded doubles team too!

Davis Cup was won by Canada last year or 2 years ago too!

Off to yell at clouds now.
I can only hope the final of the U17 goes as well...............a splendid day all around is what i'm aiming for.

Reactions: Czechboy

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Flyers please draft both Benak and Kiviharju. That would be fun to witness. Two smallish prospects with a whole lot of talent.

Benak, Helenius and Hemming would be a nasty line in the future as well. I'm losing it, gotta stop dreaming.
Just wish the Flyers could get me excited like the Canes, Sabres and sometimes Panthers, Rangers, Devils do.
Teräväinen, Necas, Kotkaniemi, Aho, Svech... I mean that's often very exciting to witness. Dahlin, Thompson, Tuch, Kulich, Savoie, UPL and others... Barkov, Tkachuk, Luostarinen, Lundell, Verhaeghe and others... And don't get me started with the Devils.
Flyers got a steal with Michov and Cutter Gauthier is looking like a very good forward prospect for them as well.

Reactions: Svedu

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Tight game, Canada White remains up 1-0 after two.

Neither team seems to have any real game breakers that can bust this game wide open but it's a good hockey game.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Flyers got a steal with Michov and Cutter Gauthier is looking like a very good forward prospect for them as well.
Yeah, Flyers need two more to become worth mentioning in the future but overall? Agreed. Michkov could be the biggest steal in a decade and better than some first and second picks these last years.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Cripes, that had to hurt.

Ya, and I see Horcoff Sr. is AGM for the Red Wings. Lots of good hockey genes have headed south of the border.

He played most of his career in edmonton..........................I know he married a girl from Michigan but cmon Shawn............have some balls here.

No reason he shouldn't be playing for us, these guys man.............they are pissing me off.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
continuous 20 minute OT of 3 on 3...

From experience, this always ends in a mistake ending up in your net.lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad