GDT: U-18 WJC Day 11 Bronze medal game and final

Status
Not open for further replies.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Not having played Canada or US in preliminary or earlier games hurt the swedes. Their D can't handle the aggressive forecheck from the states forwards which eliminates one of their key aspects to their game.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
What the hell are the Swedes doing? Kerdiles gets a gift and scores a pretty breakaway goal.

They've ran into the wall known as Seth Jones. His play before the goal starting the transition then led the Swedes into trouble. He won the game against Canada and now he's just toying with the Swedes...kid's special, too advanced for this level.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Disappointing showing for Collberg and his line, who's been the best prior to this game. H.Lindholm and Forsberg showing why they are high picks though.

Exalted User
Dec 14, 2010
Babylon
Disappointing showing for Collberg and his line, who's been the best prior to this game. H.Lindholm and Forsberg showing why they are high picks though.

Forsberg kind of annoys be because despite all that skill his finishing still leaves a lot to be desired.

razor ray

May 8, 2011
So far, only Canada's scored a goal against the US

USA has been rock solid in this tourney playing for, I believe, their 7th Gold in 10 years.

USA was also 1 goal away from going undefeated in the 2010 Olympics.

USA hockey still has a long way to go but it is great to see some strides being made.

I can't way to see Seth Jones in the NHL. I hope Dallas makes a trade to pick him.

Exalted User
Dec 14, 2010
Babylon
Just the way the game has been I guess. He leads Sweden in the tournament with five goals, trailing only Lehkonen.

Yeah he's been very productive. I just think if was a better finisher he could of had three maybee four more.

Another goal. Embearrasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3