Player Discussion Tyler Seguin Dos (Equis)

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
B8us0OmCEAAFqVp.jpg:large

Seguin has a baby in his leg. He is pregnant.

Not sure which is more applicable:

1) Going full Chiarelli and panic-trading him when we see him eating a cupcake - obviously not taking his job seriously.

or

2) Brenden Dillon seeing Seguin's legs and wondering why they have those weird muscle things on them.

aloonda*

Not sure which is more applicable:

1) Going full Chiarelli and panic-trading him when we see him eating a cupcake - obviously not taking his job seriously.

or

2) Brenden Dillon seeing Seguin's legs and wondering why they have those weird muscle things on them.

that

is funny:yo:

Primetimey*

"I'll probably get blamed for this too"

Dam the subtle shots fired at Boston and their fans. Love it.

MetalGodAOD*

What a bum. trade him.

Seriously I want him to go on another scoring run though. Sad that Nash and Ovi have passed him.

________

Feb 6, 2006
Nill on Seguin
“There’s been stretches where he was the only one scoring, especially early in the year,†general manager Jim Nill said. “If it wasn’t for him scoring, we wouldn’t even be talking about being in the playoff hunt right now.â€

“I think his potential is untapped,†Nill said. “I don’t think Tyler realizes how good he can be. It’s just going to kind of take time. He reminds me a lot of Steve Yzerman when I was in Detroit. They’re so good offensively and so many tools and competitive and everything else, and now it’s just learning the little parts of the game that make you one of the elite player in the game.â€

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010

Seguin is under appreciated in the bottom 2/3rds of the game. I've said since his first year here, that he is better even strength defensively than Benn, especially comparing them as centers. He's light years ahead of Modano at this stage in his career, and probably better offensively too comparing eras. In terms of most talented compared to peers since I've been watching...

1. Zubov
2. Seguin
t3. Richards
t3. Modano
5. Benn

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
Seguin is much better at the other aspects of hockey than he was when he got here. You were wrong about him being better defensively than Benn when he first got here but he has been the better of the two this year.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Seguin is much better at the other aspects of hockey than he was when he got here. You were wrong about him being better defensively than Benn when he first got here but he has been the better of the two this year.
It took Seguin a couple of months to acclimate to taking faceoffs, but from day one he has been a better center than Benn was. The Ambassador of Fun was right about that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad