Player Discussion Tyler Seguin Dos (Equis)

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
OTWinner.com said:
Yesterday, December 16th, was the date for the long awaited launch of Tyler Seguin's signature hat line. For many people, this isn't a big deal. However, for fans of the Dallas Stars or fans of Tyler Seguin (see: 101,000 Twitter followers), it's an exciting day.

Or at least it was supposed to be.

Read more at OTWinner.com

It's the holiday season so it's not all bah hum bug despite the tone of the article. I don't mean to rag on Seguin since he does some great things, but asking $80 for a hat and saying "proceeds go to charity" just isn't enough. However, he still does great things in the Dallas community.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
He's definitely been producing chances, just not points. They'll come.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
giphy.gif

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Seguin apparently again kept back that he was in pain until it was too much to ignore like he did against Minny when he came back too early .

I mean i like that he's tough and wants to play through pain but that can only lead to worse injuries if you're not even telling anyone until you basically have no other choice.

Last edited:

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Starting to worry that:

Tyler Seguin is injury prone.
We start our season with our two biggest guns potentially slowed down by injury, perhaps deflating our offensive juggernaut a bit.

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Seguin apparently again kept back that he was in pain until it was too much to ignore like he did against Minny when he came back too early .

I mean i like that he's tough and wants to play through pain but that can only lead to worse injuries if you're not even telling anyone until you basically have no other choice.

More like stupid and perhaps selfish to me. Tough would have been foregoing the chance to play on a slam dunk World Cup team to prepare for one that really needs him.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
More like stupid and perhaps selfish to me. Tough would have been foregoing the chance to play on a slam dunk World Cup team to prepare for one that really needs him.

It's not like he knew his heel was fractured. He knew it was hurt and played through it. It wasn't until the pain lasted for several days that he probably recognized it was more than a bruise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad