Injury Report: Tyler Johnson

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
The seasons not about the future, it's about tanking. The only players with a potential future playing are Kurashev and the 3rd string goalie Soderblom.
Im not even big on Kurashev and think once talent is upgraded he will be gone. Only guys that might be on future team here are fourth liners and 6th/7th dman types in Lafferty, Dickenson TInordi

Last edited:
Reactions: Pertti

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Im not even big on Kurashev and think once talent is upgraded he will be gone. Only guys that might be on future team here are fourth liners and 6th/7th dman types in Lafferty, Dickenson TInordi
I could see it going either way with Kurashev. He seems to be the type of skilled guy some contenders have on a third line, but maybe he just looks a bit better than he is because he’s on a shit team.

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
I could see it going either way with Kurashev. He seems to be the type of skilled guy some contenders have on a third line, but maybe he just looks a bit better than he is because he’s on a shit team.
I try not be tooo negative but I just dont see a high end skill set in him. Mishandle puck etc and chances stop dead w him. Hope I am wrong but am not a big fan of his

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I try not be tooo negative but I just dont see a high end skill set in him. Mishandle puck etc and chances stop dead w him. Hope I am wrong but am not a big fan of his
Agreed. Kurashev also plays small, lacks grit and is rather weak defensively. I was hoping his lack of production and inability to finish would come around with experience but I'm still waiting.

Reactions: Behn Wilson

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
Agreed. Kurashev also plays small, lacks grit and is rather weak defensively. I was hoping his lack of production and inability to finish would come around with experience but I'm still waiting.
The clock is ticking on Kurashev, for sure. Another prospect that didn't get enough seasoning in the A before he was thrown into the Hawks lineup by Bowman.

Reactions: Behn Wilson

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
The clock is ticking on Kurashev, for sure. Another prospect that didn't get enough seasoning in the A before he was thrown into the Hawks lineup by Bowman.
He was mainly in the A when Bowman was here. This board had people up in arms that he wasn't playing in the bubble playoffs.

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
This team is so much better with Tyler Johnson in the lineup. It is a shame that he can not keep healthy.

I know it is probably good for the tank but it was nice to see this run of competitive hockey

I wonder when Tinordi will be back and if he will be able to play physical this year with the shattered face. Part of me would just like to see him shut down for the year and fully healed. I hope he is back next year, even if it is as a #7 d-man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad