Injury Report: Tyler Bertuzzi out 4-6 weeks (upper body)

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Keeps his numbers low if we are signing him. But keeps his return low if we are trading.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Right he blocks a shot, And either suffers a broken hand or or injury to his forearm. Not sure how that's not being dedicated to your team.
e37.png

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
The way the puck hit his hand area, definitely a broken/fractured wrist. That puck hit him square on the inside of that wrist area.
I thought it was a boxing fracture type break from where I saw it hit his glove. The metacarpal bone.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
This is kind of maximun for offensive injuries already we can handle.

Bertuzzi, Fabbri, Berggren and Vrana out at same time.

This is the damn depth you will need and you can live with, but next injury is really starting to hurt.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sentinel

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
I thought it was a boxing fracture type break from where I saw it hit his glove. The metacarpal bone.
my mind has been known to fool me but i swore i saw it hit right below the thumb and right on that wrist bone. If it did, I've had a stick slash right there before and that stuff hurts bad. Mine didn't break/fracture, just massive bruising and extremely sore. Can't imaging a break there.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Hope for a speedy recovery from Bert, he is a big part of this team. Have to wonder how much this effects any potential extension ideas that were floating between the two sides.

I don't think it really does. It's not the sort of injury that causes long term issues, and he should get back in plenty of time to find his game and play however he's going to play. That said, I also know that if he doesn't play well when he comes back those who really back him will lean on the injury as why, and not that maybe he's just regressing to his mean.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad