Ty Gretzky(Wayne's 14 yr old son)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
WHL Follower said:
Does anyone know if he plays hockey at all? I wonder?

I think so...They were playing hockey and because of the pression, Wayne convert them to baseball for about two years and his two sons telled him that they wanted to play hockey again so they are probably both playing in a team...

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Benton Fraser said:
did you see the kid a couple years ago... he looked like a little fat ass from what i can remember.

What is this? Open season on a 14 year old kid?
:shakehead

Thornton97

Nov 18, 2004
Carrollton, TX
Benton Fraser said:
did you see the kid a couple years ago... he looked like a little fat ass from what i can remember.

You need to calm down, sir. He is 14 years old. The original poster wanted a straight answer--not "who cares?" I'm sorry that you feel like you need to do this to a boy.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Freaky Habs Fan said:
I think so...They were playing hockey and because of the pression, Wayne convert them to baseball for about two years and his two sons telled him that they wanted to play hockey again so they are probably both playing in a team...

Speak English much?

tmangos

Jul 7, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
No matter how good (or bad) Ty plays, there's one thing you can say with certainty that's just not true of Crosby or anyone else - "He's the next Gretzky" ...

Bruwinz37

Feb 27, 2002
Benton Fraser said:

If you dont have anything constructive to say then shut your pie hole.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Lou is God said:
Nothing more lame than when someone feels the need to critique another's post for grammer.

Especially when that person is critiqued for communicating in their second language.

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
SauveQuiPeut said:
Let the Austin Lemieux/Ty Gretzky statwatch begin!

Hey, why just get in the boys on this? With all the NHL daughters out there, I'm sure we could breed superior hockey players.... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad