Ty Gretzky(Wayne's 14 yr old son)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
Crosbyfan said:
What is this? Open season on a 14 year old kid?
:shakehead
Go to the Lounge. There it is Open Season for 13 year olds.

clefty said:
Austin Lemieux > Ty Gretzky
I've heard that Austin Lemieux is already quite the player. But their is always hype for the all HOF sons.

Tb0ne

Nov 29, 2004
Victoria
I don't see how anyone couldn't be interested to see how good or bad at hockey Gretzky's kids are.. or any other former great NHL player's kids for that matter.

It's just interesting.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Tb0ne said:
I don't see how anyone couldn't be interested to see how good or bad at hockey Gretzky's kids are.. or any other former great NHL player's kids for that matter.

It's just interesting.

I don't know Howe it could be interesting. Why in Hull would you think they have any better chance than anybody else to make it to the NHL? :D

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
Benton Fraser said:
did you see the kid a couple years ago... he looked like a little fat ass from what i can remember.

May I ask, why would you make a mockery of a child? So what, if he was a "fat ass". Think the Gretzky's are above the rest in having an overweight child? :shakehead

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Not just his sons, but how about his daughter(s?) potential? Anyone else remember the cutey that sang the national anthem at the Edmonton outdoor game a year ago? :)

Tipped Off

not true

Not only was the "fat a$$" post cold....it isn;t even true. Ty is a skinny kid.
There's a picture of him in 2000 on this link:
gallery_00feb6a.html

then there is a more recent picture of him on this link.

Once you get to the page, hit "ctrl f" and type in ty gretzky...it will take you to the pic.

bonefizzle

Dec 5, 2004
Tipped Off said:
gallery_00feb6a.html

Once you get to the page, hit "ctrl f" and type in ty gretzky...it will take you to the pic.

wow how in the world did u find this!!

HF2002

Aug 20, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
Tipped Off said:
http://www.canoe.ca/Gretzky/gallery_00feb6a.html

Good lord... you'd better be 14. I thought the cops were about to break down the door and arrest me for going to that site.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
Leaf the Lucky said:
Now lets see you try to pun Nystrom. :)

Oh Ny...strom Calgary fans are gonna be PO'd when they realise they wasted a top ten pick on this guy.

:p:

bonefizzle

Dec 5, 2004
HF2002 said:
Good lord... you'd better be 14. I thought the cops were about to break down the door and arrest me for going to that site.
LOL exact same way i felt.. did u scroll down even more and see when the kid was talking about how ty always wanted to do a hockey topic and the teacher wouldnt let him.. and now she lets kids but he isn't at the school anymore!!! hahaha oh my god... i got a chill down my spine and was afraid my computer was gonna be seized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad