Speculation: Tuesday the 16th meetup...........

ML19

Nov 21, 2011
Long Island
Isles Meetups is also having a viewing party at Oyster Bay Brewery for those of you on the North Shore

Attachments

• 56977049_813178462378917_7792941287820230656_n.jpg
    56977049_813178462378917_7792941287820230656_n.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
When your biggest problem as an Islanders fan is deciding where to go spend time with fellow Islanders fans to watch a potential sweep of the Pittsburgh Penguins.

What a time to be alive.

Reactions: PWJunior

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Come on folks, $2.50 for domestics and 3 for imports. for the game (not including craft beer of course).
Gonna order some pizza's, give me a head count.

Costigan77

Oct 7, 2014
Manhasset, NY
If only Malkin installed Lou/Trotz two years ago. I have a 16 month old now and I basically have to be home (Westchester) from 6pm on weekdays except for the rare days my wife can. Would like to finally meet some of you.

I’m not going because i have to coach hockey from 6-7. But i have a 7,4 and 2. You can figure it out man!!!! I’m 36 with 3 lunatics and a wife. You got it!

Reactions: wingnutks

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
You, me, and MM can discuss Josh Bailey all night long!!!

What's up with this crap at the bottom of HF Boards now? Crap.

ok ok... I was on the fence -- but if there is going to be Bailey talk, how can I resist.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
I’m not going because i have to coach hockey from 6-7. But i have a 7,4 and 2. You can figure it out man!!!! I’m 36 with 3 lunatics and a wife. You got it!

If only I had my kid before you I would have advised you to just have one.

Kind of cruel to say that as I'm sure you love your kids...Even if you are becoming bald.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
If only I had my kid before you I would have advised you to just have one.

Kind of cruel to say that as I'm sure you love your kids...Even if you are becoming bald.

My boys are 12 and 9. My wife convinced me to have a 3rd who is now 3. I love my daughter more than anything in the world (obviously) but when my wife looks at me and says "Aren't you so glad I convinced you?" my response is still "Hell no!". The third is a game changer. Well....the last one - whichever number that is, is a game changer. But when she toddles in with her "hockey shirts" in hand asking me which one she should wear for Da Islanduhs game, I usually concede that she was actually a pretty good idea.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
My boys are 12 and 9. My wife convinced me to have a 3rd who is now 3. I love my daughter more than anything in the world (obviously) but when my wife looks at me and says "Aren't you so glad I convinced you?" my response is still "Hell no!". The third is a game changer. Well....the last one - whichever number that is, is a game changer. But when she toddles in with her "hockey shirts" in hand asking me which one she should wear for Da Islanduhs game, I usually concede that she was actually a pretty good idea.

I have zero doubt that once they all leave home around 18 we will all miss them and will be so happy we had them.

Although right now it's maddening to have Romper Room always playing full blast on a TV that you can't shut off.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
Matt would have been psyched to join as I had a great time a few years back when we did it but unfortunately won't be able to make it due to prior commitments.

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
I have zero doubt that once they all leave home around 18 we will all miss them and will be so happy we had them.

Although right now it's maddening to have Romper Room always playing full blast on a TV that you can't shut off.

Literally just yesterday tossed a box of Barney VHS tapes. My youngest is 22. I would take Romper Room over Barney any day.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Literally just yesterday tossed a box of Barney VHS tapes. My youngest is 22. I would take Romper Room over Barney any day.
There are some things that I am thankful for and consider my self very fortunate....One is that my kids have no interest in Disney World. I know that will change but I haven't been there yet with kids. #2 is that my kids were never into Barney. I praise Jobu for that.

Reactions: PK Cronin

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
There are some things that I am thankful for and consider my self very fortunate....One is that my kids have no interest in Disney World. I know that will change but I haven't been there yet with kids. #2 is that my kids were never into Barney. I praise Jobu for that.
Took mine to Disney and Universal when they were 7 and 4. First ride was Jurassic Park. It ends with a flume drop into the mouth of a T-Rex. Scared the crap out of them, ruined the rest of the week, and they never wanted to go back.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Took mine to Disney and Universal when they were 7 and 4. First ride was Jurassic Park. It ends with a flume drop into the mouth of a T-Rex. Scared the crap out of them, ruined the rest of the week, and they never wanted to go back.

So you're saying I just need to make them petrified of all the things that I can't stand and then I won't need to do them? Looks like I might have to Photoshop some news stories about a Girl Scout murderer and invent a story about how watching Barney makes your arms fall off.

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
So you're saying I just need to make them petrified of all the things that I can't stand and then I won't need to do them? Looks like I might have to Photoshop some news stories about a Girl Scout murderer and invent a story about how watching Barney makes your arms fall off.
I have a six and three year old and they have zero interest in Disney, it’s all nick Jr. stuff now has Disney faded? My six year old loves Jurassic park so we showed him that universal has a whole feature and gave him chance to weigh in on vacation to their or spend week at sesame and Hershey and he picked the later which was fine with me except all the driving.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Ffs people.

Make your own thread called "kid talk" I'll chime in when THE ISLES ARE DONE PLAYING.

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
Or take them to a Rangers game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad