Speculation: Tuesday the 16th meetup...........

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
If only Malkin installed Lou/Trotz two years ago. I have a 16 month old now and I basically have to be home (Westchester) from 6pm on weekdays except for the rare days my wife can. Would like to finally meet some of you.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
If only Malkin installed Lou/Trotz two years ago. I have a 16 month old now and I basically have to be home (Westchester) from 6pm on weekdays except for the rare days my wife can. Would like to finally meet some of you.

Too bad Guys and Dolls doesn't have a nursery .Baby Boys and Baby Girls with craft breast milks on tap . Enjoy every day you can with that baby . The time really goes fast . Have more too. I have 1 graduating college next month and he will be off somewhere in his career , another in college , and Twins that are almost teenagers so they only need me when they need me . That leaves ( pause) whatsherface to hang with . The wife

LGI

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
Baby on a pool table offers a multitude of trick-shot possibilities :thumbu:

Reactions: PWJunior

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Smokehouse on Mamaroneck Ave is a dedicated Rags bar. I’ve been thinking of trying to get a bunch of people to go there and get them to turn the sound on for the Isles - as a little dig.

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
I have an 18 month old, we should just get a pen, throw them in it, and they can watch each other.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Too bad Guys and Dolls doesn't have a nursery .Baby Boys and Baby Girls with craft breast milks on tap . Enjoy every day you can with that baby . The time really goes fast . Have more too. I have 1 graduating college next month and he will be off somewhere in his career , another in college , and Twins that are almost teenagers so they only need me when they need me . That leaves ( pause) whatsherface to hang with . The wife

LGI

This is a great post. Applause to you Sparksrus. :clap:

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Smokehouse on Mamaroneck Ave is a dedicated Rags bar. I’ve been thinking of trying to get a bunch of people to go there and get them to turn the sound on for the Isles - as a little dig.

I know Smokehouse. I eat a bunch at Greenlife a few doors down. The BBQ is ok, but...THEY ONLY HAVE BRISKET ONE DAY A WEEK!!! What kind of a BBQ place doesn't have brisket EVERY SINGLE DAY???

Reactions: Costigan77

crasherino

May 9, 2013
I know Smokehouse. I eat a bunch at Greenlife a few doors down. The BBQ is ok, but...THEY ONLY HAVE BRISKET ONE DAY A WEEK!!! What kind of a BBQ place doesn't have brisket EVERY SINGLE DAY???
I hear you....pretty unacceptable to not have brisket all the time. Its become a relative default place for us as my kids like it as they love ribs and my boys can watch sports and the Hooters-esque waitresses dig my lil daughter running around. But in all the times I've been, I've never had their brisket. There aren't too many options though close by, so I go with what I've got. The BBQ is 5x than Sherwoods though, which isn't really bbq. No idea why people would go to that joint for anything other than wings.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
I hear you....pretty unacceptable to not have brisket all the time. Its become a relative default place for us as my kids like it as they love ribs and my boys can watch sports and the Hooters-esque waitresses dig my lil daughter running around. But in all the times I've been, I've never had their brisket. There aren't too many options though close by, so I go with what I've got. The BBQ is 5x than Sherwoods though, which isn't really bbq. No idea why people would go to that joint for anything other than wings.

Never even heard of Sherwoods.

I've never eaten at that Smokehouse. I live closer to the one on North Ave by Iona so I've tried that one.

Honestly the best BBQ in the area is Mighty Quinn's in the Westchester Mall food court. I had people over for the Super Bowl and catered from there. I knew it already from the city and it was a big hit. Go try that if you haven't already.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad